"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

DJ in training, need pointers to resources

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello. I can now confirm that I am an EX-AFC. Firstly I rejected all AFC values. Secondly I worked on sustaining eye contact with strangers, especially women, and have improved a lot. Thirdly, I can now confirm that I have BRAVERY, and am no longer afraid of approaching women, nor offending them.


My modus operandi is to find something which I can use as an opener to initiate conversation. Unfortunately after that is where I falter. I live in Malaysia and I don't know if that is a factor, but people's guards seem to be very high even though the crime rate is unlike cities like New York. The women also seem easily threatened and offended, even if at the start they dare try punk you out with eye contact. Even if I manage to get a convo going, I tend to fail at getting the numbers.

Basically, even though I have bravery my pick ups are artless.

Let me be frank. I could do a search here, and browse through the many free web books, which I have done for other subjects. Unfortunately the search results are unrefined and I cannot piece the information together to get the whole picture.

Could anybody please point me to pick up artistry resources in order of importance, and by technique? I'll save the thread to disk.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Island
Let me be frank. I could do a search here, and browse through the many free web books, which I have done for other subjects. Unfortunately the search results are unrefined and I cannot piece the information together to get the whole picture.
If you aren't willing to work for something, you'll never achieve it. I commend you on maintaining eye contact, but am sad that you're too lazy to try to find information on something you claim to want to know - if you really wanted it, you'd do it yourself.

That being said, try this link.

http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Wingman training

I also need resources for specific wingman know how. From the basics to more advanced techniques and troubleshooting guides.
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
ARGH! Criticism!

But thank you for your frankness.

I know it sounds a lot like complaining about too much money to spend after winning the lottery.

Tell you what guys. DON'T post the links for me.

Just tell me the topic headers thingy for the techniques I need to know, I'll search them up myself.

I need to have them ranked in order of importance though, such as from basics to advanced and trouble shooting.

I also need to know if techniques are different, for congruence during application, and to check for compatibility.

I think my main problem is that I can get specific techniques but I don't understand The Flows.
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
In my quest to understand the flow of techniques and tactics, as well as understanding strategy, I have tried to get together with fellow DJs in order to observe and absorb knowledge through osmosis.

But our get togethers have been few and were mostly chillin'.

My lack of experience and knowledge causes me great anxiety. I could die tomorrow for god's sake before being able to copy my searches to disk, sift through them and sort them out through ranking, and then printing it all out for easy reference before revising and applying them.

I.........MUST..........RELAX............
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top