Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Church (come here to confess)

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
------------๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ DJ CHURCH ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑------------

To be humbly ashamed is to be plunged in the cleansing bath of truth. -- George MacDonald

Repent for your sins!

Skipping the Gym?
Eating too many Burgers?
Being too nice?
Did not approach a girl you like?
Got back with an ex?
Developing Oneitus?

Fess up!! Fess up now and let their be Judgement from the Elder DJ's
Let them guide you back on to the Path of the Don Juan!

------------๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ DJ CHURCH ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑------------

All jokes aside.. I think this thread will be helpful if you've made a small mistake and u don't feel like making an entire thread about it. Or if you're confused about something, or you just need to vent out some frustrations.

Probably need some "preachers" too who would like to discuss topics in the DJ Bible. Any takers?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao at "DJ Church". You guys are too much.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged a chick that had a boyfriend & went NC on her.

God forgive me ..

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ church sounds convincing, since there's quite a few preachers here. Judgment won't be a problem, but it's the penance I'm curious about! Think about it, it's the whole sin concept in inversion. ;-)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke going ghost with an ex one-itis after about a year and a half. How? Snapchat. I've basically deleted the app and I'm now 10-something days ghost. The only thing I learned was that my AFC days had really, really, strong emotions for this girl and this proved that I still have some for her even today. Crazy how that works.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not making enough money. I need my own place and my own car. I also need money to fix my teeth.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forced myself to see at a two faced, manipulating, attention wh0re as different. Ignored her blaring red flags and boring personality, all because she was my first love/oneitius, and doesn't SEEM to be as wh0re acting as the other girls I know.

Put too much worry into gaming a narcissist that turned out to be an attention wh0re. All because my friend wanted to f**k her, and was convinced she was in love with me.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I broke going ghost with an ex one-itis after about a year and a half. How? Snapchat. I've basically deleted the app and I'm now 10-something days ghost. The only thing I learned was that my AFC days had really, really, strong emotions for this girl and this proved that I still have some for her even today. Crazy how that works.

A year and a half.. and still some? damn dude

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead disapprove my rep. Forgive me father for I have sinned...

Did not approach a girl you like?---
Well she was a stranger, just saw a f*ckable chick @ the liquor store today & didn't approach. I got a nice smile from her too....oh well she's probably a drunk.

Got back with an ex/developing oneitus?------Yeah combo deal here, dumped a broad this past summer then took her back. IDGAF...

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
A year and a half.. and still some? damn dude
Yeah... I think after 4-5 snaps in I just thought to myself: "I still have feelings for this girl..." Then she stopped responding which was fine because I was going to stop anyway. It's definitely not as extreme as back then though, pretty sure I would have taken a bullet for her or something ridiculous.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great. I cant wait to participate. We are going to need my own thread for mine.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinners all!

These guys aren't lost as they recognize their sins. It's the poor blue pill slob who is lost in his transgressions, i.e. 99% of men.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Frayzer said:
I'm with ya on this one. I haven;t broken NC in awhile now, 8 months? I lost count. Was thinking about breaking it the other day but then I brushed it off. It's easier now than it was back then.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Father, I have sinned. I looked at my buddy's 22 yo daughter and had unclean thoughts about her and a razor. Father please ask her not to wear those tights again.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
time for me to confess too!

I have hit Rock Bottom guys!

No Friends, No GF, No Plates

I never had any friends.. the reason why i went from gf to gf to plate..but i Dumped them all. they were as needy and frustrated as me! I saw myself in each one of them.. Scared to be alone..and settling for less.
I would have fit in nicely as a frustrated Beta male if i put up with their bad behavior.. but i know it would be only for some low quality pvssy.. pathetic

But I took the plunge and Loneliness has finally come knocking on the door. Greeted him and told him to make himself at home While i work on my mind and body. Hopefully for a better future.

- Embracing the Lone wolf life... For now -

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
time for me to confess too!

I have hit Rock Bottom guys!

No Friends, No GF, No Plates

I never had any friends.. the reason why i went from gf to gf to plate..but i Dumped them all. they were as needy and frustrated as me! I saw myself in each one of them.. Scared to be alone..and settling for less.
I would have fit in nicely as a frustrated Beta male if i put up with their bad behavior.. but i know it would be only for some low quality pvssy.. pathetic

But I took the plunge and Loneliness has finally come knocking on the door. Greeted him and told him to make himself at home While i work on my mind and body. Hopefully for a better future.

- Embracing the Lone wolf life... For now -
Social conditioning man... That's rough. Just know that now that you have SS you'll always have guys either just like you or that were you to get some insight from.

Anyway, I've sinned again today. I was walking to out of a store and saw this girl walking as I was exiting and she was wearing work clothes. She must have seen me from a distance because she started to look down and to the side when I started to make eye contact with her as we got closer. We walked by each other and I smiled and she smiled back while looking down to the side, her face was kind of red too. She was/is definitely interested and she was kind of cute too and seemed a little submissive just from that encounter.

I need to be more on guard when a girl drops heavy indicators of interest like that because this honestly threw me off guard.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the last one; I ignored red flags. I dated a stage 5 clinger BPD head case. But I'm so far into No Contact (almost 4 months) that I've somewhat redemmed myself and my eyes are open. The experience hurt like hell, but I'm grateful that it happened. Time to start anew with another chick. Preferably one that can cook.