DJ Church (come here to confess)

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man SS, only place to get some tough love!

Anyway, I've sinned again today. I was walking to out of a store and saw this girl walking as I was exiting and she was wearing work clothes. She must have seen me from a distance because she started to look down and to the side when I started to make eye contact with her as we got closer. We walked by each other and I smiled and she smiled back while looking down to the side, her face was kind of red too. She was/is definitely interested and she was kind of cute too and seemed a little submissive just from that encounter.
LoL, Opportunities like that make you want to kick yourself all the way home.

in general do girls or guys smile first?

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Time to start anew with another chick. Preferably one that can cook.
or Two or Three :yes:

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to volunteer and lo and behold, I'm the only dime at the place :rockon:

One spanish chic say-HB6 was staring at me hard, when i look her way she either looks away smiling or act like she was looking at something next to me.

One HB7 was serving with me and we had convo going, this was the one I wanted to game.

Towards the end HB5 out of no where threw up a convo showing IOI

and I'm like WTF!!

I was trying to walk up to HB7 to close her when HB5 caught up to me and start talking but I just wasn't into her.

End of the day I didn't close any:cuss: .

When I do go back though, its me and that spanish chic, girl got some butt!!:yes:

I have sinned for having too many options all at once but not closing any.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still too nice; at least to my girlfriend. Am getting better at bantering and we have some nice in-jokes about each other's mothers (in a playful, non-crass way). We're also saying like 'happy for you' in a sarcastic tone when we're not really listening/interested.

Any more similar things you guys have would be great.

Getting on really well with a couple of barmaids recently, proper ripping them just need to transfer that to the rest of my life.

As a brief aside, I met a guy last night who f*cked his mum's best mate and she stopped talking to him for a while...! Just thought you guys would appreciate that!