Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #1

new_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJ grunts,

First off I am 1 week behind everyone else because I didn’t find out about the program until just yesterday.

Here is a brief summary of what I did today:

- Spent all day at work and am now tired.

- Made smiling eye contact with no hi to about 10-12 people. Got about 5-6 smiles back.

- Interestingly about 40-50% pretended not to pay attention to me and went so far as to look away from me when I looked and smiled.

- Said hi with a smile and eye contact and got a better response than just smiling with ey contact. Of the 7 I did this to 6 said hello back. Started some convos but this is normal for me. I think I will get more out of week 2.

- I will post the rest of this experiment by the end of the week.

the-king

Don Juan
Reaction score
am little late.I talked to 3 girls.
the 1 without smile no response.
2 hot girls i said hello with a smile.
They replied hello and laughed, felt good.
i will complete to 50 and will follow to the next lesson.
i am happy i am joining you all,so i am in,,
welcome

El Diablo

Reaction score
Belgrade, Serbia, Yugoslavi(Serbia & Montenegro
Hi! I was in a hurry, so I didn't spent so much time on practiceing, but I had noticet one thing. Most people I've seen, and walked by, looked down and werent verry friendly. Just couldnt make the lock. Did make some eye contact and it felt gooood! Didnt say any hi though. Hope I'll have more luck in next days.

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting my DJ boot camp training today. And I can't wait! I'm very optomistic about this whole process. Wish me luck and good luck to my fello Don Juans.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newcomers, welcome to the boot camp! I hope things are going well, and that you don't feel forgotten/left behind just because you're starting a little late!

In fact, I've decided to start over again, since my first try didn't go too well... And this time, like someone else did in this boot camp, every exercice will be aimed solely towards hot babes or any girl I'd consider dateable. So eye contact/hello's to hot babes, next week conversations with hot babes, then more conversations/getting #, and so on!

I've already started today, when, driven by anger (aftre telling an AFC friend to basically F*CK OFF if he didn't like my newfound confidence), I've said hello to 5 gorgeous girls, with very positive results (ie, an enthusiastic "hello!" with wonder in their eyes as they try to see if they remember me).

I think I'll try to find some new anger in the following days, it seems to motivate me more and get me more results

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better late than never. I've been lurking on this site for a while finally decided to give the boot camp a go! Started today made smiling eye contact with 8 people got 2 smiles back
Said hi to 12 strangers, boy did i get some weird looks! Chickened out of saying hi to a HB, sigh. Still...I haven't felt this pumped for ages!

If anyones still reading:

Mission Accomplished!

Been working on my smile,
Went to Ceroc class, made smiling eye contact with Hi to 44 women in the space of an hour

Hi . Dance. Change partner.
Does this count as cheating or what ?

[This message has been edited by KnightErrant (edited 06-08-2002).]

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job KnightErrant! You've made the first steps towards your goal - becoming a DJ!

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a little break... I'm continuing my 2nd round of the boot camp! (ie, dealing only with girls I'd consider datable, instead of just any strangers
)

2 weeks ago, I ahd already greeted 5 hot girls...
Today, greeted 4 (they're hard to find when it rains and I'm not in a shopping mall!
). Only got 2 replies though.

One thing I've noticed... This is like sports, or yoga or anything that requires training. If you slip up for a few days/weeks/whatever, you lost a lot, much more than just a few days/weeks/whatever of practice. I noticed that my "hi"'s weren't quite loud and I was having trouble actually saying it (which wasn't a problem many weeks ago).

In other words, it's about damn time that I started doing this again!

And I wonder about the other newcomers... How have your results been so far?

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 more hi's to B's and HB's. 3 replied. Better results than last time
(and I did greet more than 4 people, but I'm just counting the B's and HB's
)

Mental note: put more effort into this. Forget your ego. Could've done 20 hi's to B's and HB's, but only did 4.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Wow. I went to the mall today to start my journey. I walked around giving eye contact to everyone I could, but 9 out of every 10 people would not even glance at me. But man... those people who looked at me always glanced away immediately.... except for an old guy and one babe that looked at me for a a second while I looked at her.

This **** honestly makes me feel powerful as ****. Do you know how ****ing great it feels to keep steady eye contact with a cop (albeit a mall cop, but the guy is a real cop)and the very second he looks up, he darts his head to the ground. That was like a game of power to me... since almost all cops I know of are on a power trip. I felt like I won, and I was more powerful than him.

I might add also that I kept a nice smile the entire time. My smile is improving too! It is becoming more natural for me to have a smile on my face. I have always had a ****ty smile when I was trying... but I hardly have to try now... I feel good enough to smile all the time.

I just found this webpage 3 days ago. I love this ****. **** my phycologist, **** any self-help books, and **** my vague attempts to become independant (as in non-social) and happy. This **** is wonderful.

------------------
"There's an important phrase we use here. I think it's time you all learned it. Act as if. Do you understand what that means?.... Act as if you've got a nine inch ****, ok? Act as if! And to do that properly you need to at least look the part..." - Boiler Room

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont:
Wow. Wow. I went to the mall today to start my journey. I walked around giving eye contact to everyone I could, but 9 out of every 10 people would not even glance at me. But man... those people who looked at me always glanced away immediately.... except for an old guy and one babe that looked at me for a a second while I looked at her.
That's very normal - people aren't used to maintaining eye contact. But now you know why it's such a powerful tool...

This **** honestly makes me feel powerful as ****. Do you know how ****ing great it feels to keep steady eye contact with a cop (albeit a mall cop, but the guy is a real cop)and the very second he looks up, he darts his head to the ground. That was like a game of power to me... since almost all cops I know of are on a power trip. I felt like I won, and I was more powerful than him.
Oh yes I know the feeling. Don't let it go to your head - Control, Charm and Confidence, remember

I might add also that I kept a nice smile the entire time. My smile is improving too! It is becoming more natural for me to have a smile on my face. I have always had a ****ty smile when I was trying... but I hardly have to try now... I feel good enough to smile all the time.
Great! Weapon #2: smile!

I just found this webpage 3 days ago. I love this ****. **** my phycologist, **** any self-help books, and **** my vague attempts to become independant (as in non-social) and happy. This **** is wonderful.

Glad you could join us, Zelemont! Welcome to your new life!

Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started my boot camp today
Said hi too 7 ppl to many guys and old people though. I was just walking home after all but tomorrow ill reach the mall. Some respone so I when the hard parts come i won't Procrastinate.
my **** will be due Sunday so 50 ppl u guys hold me to it. I know ill do it though but still.

[This message has been edited by Bishop (edited 06-26-2002).]

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*holds a gun to Bishop's head*

Ya better do it! Or else.....

theoneudrumof987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in, I already went through the first week but I'm having a little problem with the second. Most times when I said Hi to people they would either nod their head or say Hi back and walk, it wasn't too bad though, it kind of helped me build my confidence.

theoneudrumof987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in, I already went through the first week but I'm having a little problem with the second. Most times when I said Hi to people they would either nod their head or say Hi back and walk, it wasn't too bad though, it kind of helped me build my confidence.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations to all the new Boot Campers! Just keep going through the exercises, and post your results.

Also, I want to personally thank Mystc for taking the time to help out, support, and reply to so many of the posts that the boot campers have written!

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Fortune favors the bold." - Virgil

"Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"He was better. But he thought I was finished, with only one arm. He never understood. You surrender after you’re dead." - Lan Mandragoran

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe:
Also, I want to personally thank Mistyc for taking the time to help out, support, and reply to so many of the posts that the boot campers have written!
My pleasure!

Ironic though.. When you initially proposed this, I said "I'm in, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post every week". LOL. Now I post almost every day (exactly what I wanted to avoid, becoming addicted to this website... My poor poor carpal tunnels...)