Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bible Study

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's in?

Once a week we read, discuss and breakdown a section of the DJ Bible.

I was thinking we could start with Pook's stuff, then branch out, get a good base going. Either that or we swtich off between Pook, Anti-Dump, and the rest.

Usually, the best days for this kind of stuff would be Tuesdays or Wednesdays. So maybe every Tuesdays 5pm Pacific time we start.

What's your guy's thoughts on this? Suggestions?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the sake of getting people to ****ing read the DJ Bible i would wholeheartedly do this

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, and I'm one of those people. It can seem overwhelming, kind of like that other bible, but I think it could handled, one section at a time.

Hopefully some of you old crusty vets would be involved as well. Nothing wrong with reading something a second time, may pick up on a few things you missed the first time around. Plus, with more experience under your belt, you may have a different interpretation this time as well.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not very much response to this idea. That's okay, I may be doing this one on my own. I guess it will be like an online journal. My DJ Bible Journey. :)

I'm going to be taking it slow and steady. In the over nine months since I've been on here I've probably spent a total of an hour reading the DJ Bible, and most of it was just skimming. So this time, I'm going to take it apart piece by piece, and actually read it, and study it. I'm going to do my best to be open, and take an objective approach to it. I will not take it as fact necessarily, but more or less try to understand where the author was coming from, and understand that it's his opinion and from his own experience, and then take it from there. I will see how and if I can apply this knowledge to my own life.

During my reading I'm going to be asking myself questions. One main question in particular:

How can I relate this to past and current experiences, and how can apply it to current and future experiences?

I'm going to begin with Pook's Fifteen Lessons. The first week, this week, I'm going to study lessons 1 through 5.

Next Tuesday I will share what I have learned.

evausos

Reaction score
I am down for this

How will the study sessions work?

We all read the same sections and discuss it every week?

Let's make it more organized before it turns into some jumbled mess

But yeah this seems like a legit idea, im in.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evausos said:
I am down for this

How will the study sessions work?

We all read the same sections and discuss it every week?

Let's make it more organized before it turns into some jumbled mess

But yeah this seems like a legit idea, im in.
That's pretty much it, we read a section at a time, then we go over it.

That's it.

If you have any ideas to make it less 'jumbled', I'm all ears.

A questionnaire would be nice, but I'm relatively new to the DJ Bible so I'll be shooting from the hip, which shouldn't be a problem ;)

Other than that, I'll be making a post every Tuesday. And we'll discuss the current section.

Sound good? Otherwise, if you think there's a better way, let me know.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone post a link of the DJ bible? And what does HB and some of these other abbreviations mean?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you want to do this but you guys need to quit the mental masturbation , walk outside and meet some women. Probably because it's easier to pretend you're doing something rather than actually doing something that might hurt your ego.

If you spent one hour a day going out and talking to women, you will learn twice as much, twice as fast. Then come back and "study the bible" :up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
I can see why you want to do this but you guys need to quit the mental masturbation , walk outside and meet some women. Probably because it's easier to pretend you're doing something rather than actually doing something that might hurt your ego.

If you spent one hour a day going out and talking to women, you will learn twice as much, twice as fast. Then come back and "study the bible" :up:
Wait, so you're saying we should go out and actually meet women?? Hold on while I think about this...

Okay, so you're saying we should go out and actually meet women?? Have I understood this correctly?

Oh my god bro, you're a fvcking genius!! How did you ever come up with something like that??

I wish you were around 25 years ago when I started liking chicks, you would have been the solution to all my problems.

Mr Wright, I realize you're obviously the big daddy mac when it comes to girls, but hey, feel free to join this little study session. You know, when you have time from all that bangin you're obviously doing. We could use a guy that knows all of the answers and has everything figured out.

But hey, for the sake of the rest of us, would it be possible to just have an open mind, and possibly try to learn something new? If, you know, that's possible. Hopefully it wouldn't interfere with all of that knowledge you already have up in that overly large, chick magnet, brain of yours.

If that's the case, then feel free, come join in.

PeasantPlayer said:
Can someone post a link of the DJ bible? And what does HB and some of these other abbreviations mean?
Here's the fifteen lessons: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59150

1 through 5 is what we're reading this week.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the spirit :up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
i can always read more, whats the first assignment phuckers
Welcome.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should pick one post a week, and we should just have a discussion thread on that post and what we took from it.

i had this deal where i read something out the DJ bible everyday for like 4 years. Even today when I am dealing with my wife a lot of the stuff that pops in my head, isn't from this forum it's from the DJ bible.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Reminder*

DJ Bible Study
Next Tuesday 1/28 at 5pm PST
We will be discussing the first 5 lessons of Pook's "15 Lessons". If you can't make it right on time, that's okay, get in when you can.

Excerpts from this week's reading:

“Foresight teaches gently; error teaches brutally”
“Rejection is better than Regret”
"Friendship- Abandon all hope ye who enter!"
“Judge by actions, not by words.”
“Patience is the refined sense of confidence.”
“Trust the gut.”

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59150

For those that wish to be involved, please read up and have questions and thoughts ready for discussion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Wait, so you're saying we should go out and actually meet women?? Hold on while I think about this...

Okay, so you're saying we should go out and actually meet women?? Have I understood this correctly?
Actually go out and meet women? Who does he think we are - Supermen?

I might be down for the study group as long as the reading assignments are light. :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You picked an interesting first one. I would have picked Kill that Desperation that's my fav post.

You picked the one post of Pooks that I have a bunch of issues with. This will be interesting