Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Divine Intervention, Holy F'ing S***

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Today I recieved the greatest news and probably the weirdest. I have learned that my brother and two other people are holding a three way birthday party at our house this Sunday. That seems like nothing but one of these people is best friends with this girl I have been wanting to approach for a few weeks and now she is going to be in my house, my stomping grounds where I feel the best. It is as if God has said here you go take it. I can't believe how f***ing impossible this is. I get to go through with this approach and be done with it. Any tips on how to do a party approach probably won't be much of a in depth reply other than just go and talk to her but hey I might get good advice, dancing won't be big I'm guessing but just a casual party, this is great.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Give her a tour.... "this is the couch... those are the cushions... this is my favorite wall... just look at it"

Lol, just relax, its yoru goddamn house, ask her how she knows the birthday kids :p
 

dj_erey

New Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Give her a tour.... "this is the couch... those are the cushions... this is my favorite wall... just look at it"

youre forgetting the best part...

THIS IS MY BEDROOM...THIS IS MY BED....;)
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
THIS IS MY BEDROOM...THIS IS MY BED
hehehe, wanna mess up my sheets?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top