Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dissect my text game please!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this kindergarten teacher called Valeria before the bat virus got real here. I quit the classes I was teaching after our second encounter at the school as it was too far from my house and I don't have my own car anymore. Need a good job for my own car, need my own car for any job, good or lousy.

Anyway I'm very cöcky funny with her, teasing her a lot and acting like she needs to impress me. She plays along cheerfully and I get her number before leaving the second time.

A week and a bit passes and I message her, again cöcky funny. I'd just come back from Berlin and sent her pictures of the beers me and my friend had there (she could only see two beers in the picture, not who my drinking partner was). She replied enthusiastically, and I tried keeping the banter as short as possible as usual. I asked if she traveled a lot (she had been telling me about her trips to New York when we last met at school, and asking me a lot of questions too).

She took a whole day to reply. I had already deleted the text thread when she did reply the next day, and this is the rest of what I wrote:

Screenshot_20200318-171447~01.png Screenshot_20200318-171507~01.png Screenshot_20200318-171518~01.png

(Continued...)

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200318-171530~01.png Screenshot_20200318-171542~01.png Screenshot_20200318-171551~01.png

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200318-171604~01.png Screenshot_20200318-171624~01.png Screenshot_20200318-171637~01.png

In the nine second voice message I told her to go outside and take a picture of her garden for me (compliance test, which she obviously failed...).

This chick is clearly not interested, despite saying "we'll meet soon", as her replies are of low quality and she denied my drink request without offering an alternative. In a month, or whenever we're actually allowed to roam our own streets that our taxes paid for, I'll try again, and leave the ball in her court and delete her number if she still says no.

As you can see, texting really isn't my thing. I usually instadate and escalate immediately upon first meeting. I was gonna call this girl but it's clearly not worth it.

I even considered dropping the "Do you have a high sex drive? I've met women who couldn't keep up" text nuke, just to see how she reacts. I feel I need to practice my text game as much as I resent it and this is the best place for criticism.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign of low interest right from the start, her appologizing for no connection. After you anwsered her and gave you a short reply, you should have left it there.

Your other txt after look a bit desperate tbh i think she wasnt interested in date from the start so dont take it hard sometime its how it is.
Hopefully next time it turns out better.
Gl

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3812 View attachment 3813 View attachment 3814

In the nine second voice message I told her to go outside and take a picture of her garden for me (compliance test, which she obviously failed...).

This chick is clearly not interested, despite saying "we'll meet soon", as her replies are of low quality and she denied my drink request without offering an alternative. In a month, or whenever we're actually allowed to roam our own streets that our taxes paid for, I'll try again, and leave the ball in her court and delete her number if she still says no.

As you can see, texting really isn't my thing. I usually instadate and escalate immediately upon first meeting. I was gonna call this girl but it's clearly not worth it.

I even considered dropping the "Do you have a high sex drive? I've met women who couldn't keep up" text nuke, just to see how she reacts. I feel I need to practice my text game as much as I resent it and this is the best place for criticism.
Forgot to add, dont ask her out again, its a waste of time.

You dont want to go on a date with someone with low interest. It will just be a waste of time

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You tryin way too hard. Whenever I see people on here write ****y + funny and then give an example it usually just equals something lame. Your energy seems all over the place and way too happy to be talking to her. Chill out.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always lame over text, nothing like in person. No energy.

How do I improve my texting? Just practice with as many girls as possible? Or is it not that important and better to just focus on high interest girls?

Lastly, why does a girl say "we'll meet soon" when she has no intention of doing so? Are they that desperate for validation that they'd rather string you along? If a fattie asked to meet me I'd just lie and say I was married.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do I improve my texting? Just practice with as many girls as possible? Or is it not that important and better to just focus on high interest girls?

Lastly, why does a girl say "we'll meet soon" when she has no intention of doing so? Are they that desperate for validation that they'd rather string you along? If a fattie asked to meet me I'd just lie and say I was married.
Less is more imo
Chit chat before asking her out but dont over do it.

Dont mind her We ll meet soon her action say otherwise. Dont overthink why she does it is a waste of time.
Ik its not easy to not do but its the best way to handle women, because overthinking its how they get you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're checking your phone looking for answers from her when they aren't coming, then you're doing it wrong, and she's not that into you. You're way better off being mysterious. But honestly, you should be hanging out with her in person and seeing if you have chemistry, texting takes all of the context out of conversations and makes everything more awkward. If she doesn't want to hang out in person then stop chasing her validation because she won't give you what you want.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted her number just now.

Before the quarantine set in I neglected to get several girl's numbers I'd met whilst out & about. One girl last month stopped me to try selling me some power & water plan whilst I was on the steps leading to a hooker's apartment. Flipped it with my English skills but was in a hurry to smash and didn't get her number before heading up to see the service provider. Prossie was annoyed I was talking to some girl outside her place and was a mediocre fück too.

Hookers are losing their allure.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better avoid texting and try calling. Text only to provide dates to meet and other important information and not to build rapport.

Only call 1 to 2 times to gauge her interest and set up date. By hearing her voice you can easily know how much she is interested.

If she doesn't agree to meet tell her that you would like to meet her and if she ever changed her mind, let you know and then you move on and don't call her again.

Do not waste time on women who are not interested to meet you. Real rapport can only be build when you meet in person and not on texts. There will be many guys who will be texting her like you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Visionist it’s clear you are too focused on women.

You have to let go and surrender and have a higher purpose.

This whole week I’ve just been focusing on my purpose and getting to the next level.

Today I went to the bank and a hb 9 came out of nowhere and was 5 feet in front of me. She looked at me and I smiled. She looked away, and then she did a double take. I said “Hey.” She smiled and said “Hi.” Then I said “you’re very sexy.” Then she smiled and said “thanks.” Then I said “I gotta go to the bank, do you have a number?” She smiled and said “yeah.” So I handed her my phone and had her enter her digits. Then I said “well it was nice meeting you and went in for a hug. I made sure to hold her a little tight, and brushed my hand down her a$$ every so slightly. As she walked away she had a smile on her face.

And then I asked myself “how in the world did I manifest that? I didn’t think about women all week. And out of nowhere a woman on my exact wavelength shows up 5 feet in front of me as if she was a gift from the Gods??? Makes no damn sense.”

Then I had an eiphany and realized BECAUSE I had comepletely let go of all desires and solely focused on my masculine purpose, my polarity attracted her, or more accurately manifested her.

Women are attracted to masculine energy (purpose). They are not attracted to feminine energy (focusing on women).

Your masculine energy travels across the universe and matches up with your feminine equivalent.

I felt like I had already seen her before. It just felt right. And the interaction was 100% organic. It involved zero game.

I used to believe I could only manifest these women in social circles. Now I am manifesting them wherever I go.

As long as I let go of my desires for women and focus on my purpose, they keep showing up in abundance through the magic of serendipity.

This is the ultimate state of non neediness you need to be at to attract abundance. 100% focus on masculine purpose. And your polarity will manifest feminine women perfectly in your wavelength. And the interaction would be seamless.
Good one. Flow and glow ! It can be so easy, if only we allow.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
low interest from her. Get her to meet you or go for a more interested chick.

note: you can post 3x pics per post, resize to fit

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just be cool and collected when it comes to texting. Display confidence and assume the sale. If she's not interested **** it you've got other plates to spin. If you want to just **** hoes just go after women with high IL, or you'll waste your time. However, most of my female friends (I know theyre not credible sources) say that they weren't that into their current longtime boyfriends at the start but the attraction came as time passed. Maybe they just settled, I dont even know. When the IL is medium level there's two ways it can go, either down or all da way up. But when the IL is very high only way is down or stagnant I guess. Then again, I get my share of women but I'm not a kingpin player so maybe others could chime in.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Better avoid texting and try calling. Text only to provide dates to meet and other important information and not to build rapport.

Only call 1 to 2 times to gauge her interest and set up date. By hearing her voice you can easily know how much she is interested.

If she doesn't agree to meet tell her that you would like to meet her and if she ever changed her mind, let you know and then you move on and don't call her again.

Do not waste time on women who are not interested to meet you. Real rapport can only be build when you meet in person and not on texts. There will be many guys who will be texting her like you.
This is complete BS. If you only text for dates these days unless she is totally head over heels about you, you'll find yourself completely single again pretty quick. The problem is most guys fail terribly at what they are texting.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is complete BS. If you only text for dates these days unless she is totally head over heels about you, you'll find yourself completely single again pretty quick. The problem is most guys fail terribly at what they are texting.
What do you suggest? Texting every day, every two days, or how frequent? I'm with you on the fact that texting is kindof necessary these days but you gotta stay unique or you'll just look like the other 93 dudes she's texting.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting isn't game. It's a form of communication.

My advice would be to wait this sh!t out and not even contract chicks until you can set up times to meet with them. You COULD use this to your advantage, but not if you are not in the same city. If a woman reaches out to you, then just text back you would like to see her but that you don't want to go out and invite her over... TELL her a time and for her to bring something. If she agrees, then you have something to work with.

If not.. the texting ends. Women prefer men that get to the point... if there is no way to actually GET to the point, then you really shouldn't be doing anything.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it isnt the best stuff, I don’t really see anything cringeworthy here. IMO it’s just one dimensional and not compelling. It has a tinge of the kind of guy who is always trying to be happy and funny but never switches gears, never shows anything else. No depth, no connections, just jokes.

Look, there are no rules for texting. I never personally bought into the idea that a guy should never send 2 texts in a row or should only set up the date and disappear otherwise. These things are really only effective when a guy too often blows himself out in these ways because he has nothing else and needs to be reigned in.

A woman of high interest won’t give two sh*ts about these details. It’s almost willingly ignored, in fact.

The issue a lot of guys seem to have from my point of view is that when they choose to maintain contact, they don’t know how to develop certain connections that can increase a woman’s willingness to meet up. Instead, they just hang around spinning their wheels with no particular progress until eventually they blow themselves out.

Some guys say the best way to fix that is go silent. Less is more. And sometimes that’s true. But you can also learn how to communicate better too.

I’ve gotten so good at utilizing texting to build connections with women that they often were willing to do anything with me on the first date because they feel like they know me, feel like there is something unique about me, they feel like they HAVE to go on this date because it would kill them not to. It’s too compelling of an opportunity for them to ignore.

There is none of that in these text examples. It’s nonexistent.

So from here you have a choice:

1) Greatly minimize your communication to avoid blowing yourself out and see how that goes, or...

2) Become dynamic. Be funny. Be serious. Tease. Show a little humility. Tease some more. Show some depth. Be humorously shallow.
Give them the whole spectrum.

I promise you if you do that right, they will skip over those 10 other guys who just text to set up the date and go quiet.

Do it wrong and they will default to those very same guys.

The problem isnt too much communication. It’s the lack of charm when choosing to communicate.

Charm slays.
Spot on. I now believe that you definitely need to text to avoid getting flaked on. All the dudes I see that pull like crazy, text.

Although I'd be interested in seeing examples of your text game, Amante. You should do a post on that if you ever get the time

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Visionist it’s clear you are too focused on women.

You have to let go and surrender and have a higher purpose.

This whole week I’ve just been focusing on my purpose and getting to the next level.

Today I went to the bank and a hb 9 came out of nowhere and was 5 feet in front of me. She looked at me and I smiled. She looked away, and then she did a double take. I said “Hey.” She smiled and said “Hi.” Then I said “you’re very sexy.” Then she smiled and said “thanks.” Then I said “I gotta go to the bank, do you have a number?” She smiled and said “yeah.” So I handed her my phone and had her enter her digits. Then I said “well it was nice meeting you and went in for a hug. I made sure to hold her a little tight, and brushed my hand down her a$$ every so slightly. As she walked away she had a smile on her face.

And then I asked myself “how in the world did I manifest that? I didn’t think about women all week. And out of nowhere a woman on my exact wavelength shows up 5 feet in front of me as if she was a gift from the Gods??? Makes no damn sense.”

Then I had an eiphany and realized BECAUSE I had comepletely let go of all desires and solely focused on my masculine purpose, my polarity attracted her, or more accurately manifested her.

Women are attracted to masculine energy (purpose). They are not attracted to feminine energy (focusing on women).

Your masculine energy travels across the universe and matches up with your feminine equivalent.

I felt like I had already seen her before. It just felt right. And the interaction was 100% organic. It involved zero game.

I used to believe I could only manifest these women in social circles. Now I am manifesting them wherever I go.

As long as I let go of my desires for women and focus on my purpose, they keep showing up in abundance through the magic of serendipity.

This is the ultimate state of non neediness you need to be at to attract abundance. 100% focus on masculine purpose. And your polarity will manifest feminine women perfectly in your wavelength. And the interaction would be seamless.
I'm currently dating one of those rare women that will tell you when you're screwing up and gives you an insight into her thought process.

She told one of her friends that she likes the fact that I have 'a zest for life'. For me this means working out and I never stop trying to be excellent at the things I like doing. However I think her attraction for me is mostly physical.

You need to not have expectations, when you have a preconcieved notion then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It sounds esoteric, but stormrider is right when he says that when you project confidence and live it, life will open itself up to you.