“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Disrespected to the Max

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Okay this is a long post, if you have the patience to read it kudos to you.

It all started when a friend of mine and I started dating (Yeah I know big mistake) it started off pretty well, however a couple weeks into it she started complaining how I don't pay enough attention to her. This is because I work as an intern for a baseball team and I told her that I was too busy to call her every day and crap like that.

I was going on a vacation later that week, and before I left a group of us got together the for the last time before I went to the east coast.

This is where she started disrespecting me, the first sign of disrespect was in my car. I was driving to get something to eat and we had her younger cousin in the car. All of a sudden out of no where she starts calling me names for no apparent reason "dumass, idiot, moron" she kept doing it over and over and over. I waited until we got out of the car and I grabbed her hand and said "Don't ever do that **** again." because before we were good friends and she never would do stupid **** like this. My guess is that she wanted to show off to her cousin.

The second sign was we were at my friends house and she continued to treat me like ****, she ignored me, the interest level went way down and I knew that it was pretty much done. Which was fine with me because I didn't want to be treated like a doormat. I tried to call her that night to tell her it wasn't going to work out, but she didn't answer.

The next day I left for vacation, and that night she called me at 12 and said. "Hey, we need to talk. I'll call you back in 15 minutes." 30 minutes later I got pissed so I called her back, she said "Yeah sorry, I'll call you back in 5 minutes" I waited 10, got extremely pissed and called her back and said "We're talking about this now."

We broke it off and that was kick ass, but the next thing I asked was "Did I do anything to piss you off?" and she said "Yeah, well that one time over the phone you called me a lesbian."

I almost broke my phone, I called her that back when we were still friends, she obviously just wanted to find an excuse to break it off with me, and I erupted on her. I called her out on all her bull**** and told her that I would never have thought she'd be capable of disrespecting me like that.

After getting my moneys worth, I hung up the phone. I got back in town yesterday and she IMS and pretends everything is back to normal.

She did not apologize at all....

She was a good friend of mine, but I don't think I can stand being around her anymore. Let this be a lesson to those who think dating friends can work out....it can't. 98% of the time it will end in a bad way.

Please post your comments.

CYJAY

P.S. I'm seeing another girl tonite, I'm stopping by my friends house with her and my ex will probably be there. I can't wait to see her reaction.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
k, so let me get this straight : out of nowhere, she starts dissing you ? Hmmm ... and you really have no idea why ?

Did she show any signs of being turned off before this started happening ?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Need more information.

How long you dated... Why you jumped the gun instead of talking it out... Details!
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
k, so let me get this straight : out of nowhere, she starts dissing you ? Hmmm ... and you really have no idea why ?

Did she show any signs of being turned off before this started happening ?
Okay I just found this out today.

The night her and I called it off she was talking to a friend of mine, asking him to try and brainstorm a reason for breaking up with me.

He said he couldn't offer any.

She's just a *****.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary that I have been doing the past few months, and I've been seeing multiple girls during that time...so it's possible I just didn't pay enough attention to her?
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Need more information.

How long you dated... Why you jumped the gun instead of talking it out... Details!
I did try to talk to her.

She avoided me at my friends house the entire night. I pulled her aside and said "we need to talk" and she said "Not now."

I said "fine, we will later than."

I called her cell phone that night and she didnt answer. My friend than called me later that night and said he just got off the phone with her.

We only dated a month. Seems to me all she wanted was a f*** buddy.

The only thing I can think of her being turned of by would be the lack of attention I gave her.

I work from 8 am-11:30 p.m.

She kept saying "its not you it's me" which we all know is just b.s.

I hung out with a couple of other girls tonight, and now she just immed me and wants to know what exactly happened with them.

I don't care about her, I'm not going to waste my time.

Hope I provided enough details.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It isn't any of her business what happened between you and them.

She's a *****. Stop talking to her. She's given you every reason to tell her to her face that you don't see any reason to spend any more time talking to or thinking about her.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Porky
It isn't any of her business what happened between you and them.

She's a *****. Stop talking to her. She's given you every reason to tell her to her face that you don't see any reason to spend any more time talking to or thinking about her.
Yeah. She keeps Imming me, but now I just don't respond.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
You shouldnt take BS from this girl. Break up with her.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by HHloser2
You shouldnt take BS from this girl. Break up with her.

........

I guess you didn't read my first long post. I wrote in my first post "we broke it off"

So don't worry I'm not taking anymore crap from her. :D

Thanks to all that contributed to the thread.

CYJAY
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
**** even receiving her IMs. BLOCK that *****. Get her off of your mind and out of your life for good.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Porky
**** even receiving her IMs. BLOCK that *****. Get her off of your mind and out of your life for good.
Ya man i agree with porky, F8ck thats sh8t. She's not worth your time if she's gonna pull things like that.

Relationships with friend Can work but don't count on keeping a friendship if it doesn't so be aware of that.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Vincent, yeah I know I usually don't try to date friends. That's usually my number one rule, but I broke it myself.

Porky, I have blocked her screenname.

I haven't talked to her in 4 days and I feel a lot better.

Thanks
 
Top