"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Disney

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
A friend was telling me this about his friend.

when this guy started dating or met a new girl, he would check her movie collection to see if she had Disney movies like "Snow White", "Cinderella", "Sleeping Beauty", etc.

If she did, he'd automatically cross her off the list because the woman is looking for Prince Charming and is impossible to satisfy.

Is it the DJ way to be that Prince Charming, or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

*29*

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
US
No, don't TRY be HER prince charming.
BE the prince charming that YOU can be.
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
A girl with ANY Disney titles in her movie collection is an automatic NEXT.

Big red single-mommie flag,...
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
A girl with ANY Disney titles in her movie collection is an automatic NEXT.

Big red single-mommie flag,...
I was thinking that in some ways, but when thinking abuot that, every girl I've ever met has always been a huge Disney fan. Huge.

No, don't TRY be HER prince charming.
BE the prince charming that YOU can be.QUOTE]

that's what I meant. good call.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
A girl with ANY Disney titles in her movie collection is an automatic NEXT.

Well you know, not all Disney titles are bad. If I found out that a girl had some of the early Disney titles from the 30s to the 60s, heck, that would raise my IL, since I'm somewhat of a (vintage) cartoon fan.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
The dude can't compete with a cartoon????!!!!:confused:
 

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
724
Reaction score
7
Location
Europe
You guys are right and wrong, almost all girls grew up eating disney propaganda and it most probably ****ed all of them up, but nexting them is like cutting off your head to cure a headache, because ALL women are ****ed up.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Many guys have magazines and posters featuring airbrushed and cosmetically-enhanced models, but does that mean they can't be satisfied by a real woman?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
Originally posted by Jariel
Many guys have magazines and posters featuring airbrushed and cosmetically-enhanced models, but does that mean they can't be satisfied by a real woman?
Actually, in some cases, yes.

SPEEDRUNNER: Damn, you beat me to it.

Perhaps I should rephrase my previous post:

A girl with ANY Disney titles in her movie collection is an automatic head case. She will be crazy in bed (assuming Uncle Joe didn't rape her at age 7), but she will also be crazy out of bed.

OR

A girl with ANY Disney titles in her movie collection wasn't as clever as she thought she was when she said, "Kids? Me? No I don't have any children,..."
 
Top