Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
She says he's just a friend and that's it. Do you do anything about it or just let it be?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I go consult my man Bizmarkie...the Biz never sleeps!!She says he's just a friend and that's it. Do you do anything about it or just let it be?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Unacceptable. My girlfriends do not have male friends. I don’t commit to women with male friends.
What’s the problem?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well, firstly it's having the opposite effect that you think it is. Anytime a human is told "don't do something" or "you are forbidden to do this", psychologically it makes them MORE likely to want to do it. Just look at the Bible to see that. Eve was told not to eat the apple. What did she do? Yup...she ate the apple.What’s the problem?
I never utter words to that effect. If you read carefully, my exact sentence is I do not commit to women with male friends. If she has male friends, she never gets promoted beyond a fvck buddy.Well, firstly it's having the opposite effect that you think it is. Anytime a human is told "don't do something" or "you are forbidden to do this", psychologically it makes them MORE likely to want to do it. Just look at the Bible to see that. Eve was told not to eat the apple. What did she do? Yup...she ate the apple.
Not only is this wrong, it is also foolish. Women in healthy relationships do not have male friends. Male friends are by definition a backup validation option. That is inappropriate and disrespectful. If she needs backup dvck she doesn’t need me. None of my last four girlfriends have had male friends. All four of them (1 is my current) have pushed me to marry them.Secondly it makes you look about as insecure as you could possibly be. You think you are preventing her from cheating but all you are doing is making yourself look insecure in her eyes. If a woman wants to cheat she is going to do it whether she has male friends or not.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
One on one work lunches between a male coworker and your girlfriend/wife are completely inappropriate.Why did I make the topic vague? It represents a more realistic scenario because you will more than likely not know this guy and her response will be he's just a friend/coworker. However, lets say she met this guy through work and they have only had work lunches together and that's it.
lmao good luck finding women who have NO male friends. Sounds super insecure too.I never utter words to that effect. If you read carefully, my exact sentence is I do not commit to women with male friends. If she has male friends, she never gets promoted beyond a fvck buddy.
Not only is this wrong, it is also foolish. Women in healthy relationships do not have male friends. Male friends are by definition a backup validation option. That is inappropriate and disrespectful. If she needs backup dvck she doesn’t need me. None of my last four girlfriends have had male friends. All four of them (1 is my current) have pushed me to marry them.
I am 4/4. No luck needed.lmao good luck finding women who have NO male friends. Sounds super insecure too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.