Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discovered Plate has a sugar daddy - Strategies please

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To update i had cooled things off this week so haven't actually seen her in person

fortunately i had a tip she was having dinner with the sugar daddy last night

I messaged and calmly asked her to remove my friends from instagram and arrange to exchange a few items of each others

we have had some melodrama but she's in a corner she cannot get out of now

She's pretty much agreed to end it on my terms which is at least something

Will phase her out over the next 2-3 weeks

As i have said previously i need to defuse carefully as i do believe she could become unstable.
Nice man, take it slow and easy. If she's a ticking timebomb try and leave her with love, even if its bull****.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They don't sense your disappointment. The fact that they don't sense it is a sign they are not playing the game on normal terms or at all. Hoping you finally found a quality woman after years of trash and then discovering the woman you thought was quality is in fact a P R O S T I T U T E is enormously frustrating
More like he calls her just a plate when he actually means more of a girlfriend. Big difference in what you have a right to expect.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very bad vibe. Inversion, basically. A ruthless, emotionless woman that is filling a masculine role to some extent. What is she using OP for? Creepy.
A friend of mine dates a sugar baby. He barely spends anymore on her outside of what a guy would on a regular girl. Treats her like a regular plate. She also has an older guy that pays her bills and she probably fuhks him as well. She has tried her best to convince my buddy to give her money so she can drop the old guy. She gets some of her needs for an emotional connection thru my buddy. Her financial needs get met by the old guy. Girl gets super insecure and always thinks he is with other girls. Yet she is the one fuhking others. Chic is a wh0re trying to dictate the terms.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very bad vibe. Inversion, basically. A ruthless, emotionless woman that is filling a masculine role to some extent. What is she using OP for? Creepy.
This is precisely the question i have been asking myself

I believe she needs me as a grounding point , with all the debauchery and deception she needs something in her life which is real and stable

This girl for all intensive purposes is simultaneously living 2-3 lives

One that i see , one her freinds / family sees and one with the sugar daddy

I mean how long she thought this could go on for i don't know , i was already suspicious of her 6 months in i knew there was someone else in the background even before i got the tip off

Speaking to my source it appears she's been caught out in at least 2 other relationships in the past too

the same SD has remained a constant so it tells me she values money and material goods over actual emotional connection , this bloke must also be as screwed mentally as she is

God help whoever ends up with this girl in the future

It's cases like these which makes me realise we really need a sort of " EX advisor" facebook review style thing

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is your confusing use of the term "plate". Most people use that term as a synonym for fvck buddy. What you're describing sounds more like a boyfriend-girlfriend type of relationship.

In any event, I share your distaste for "sugar babies". I wouldn't want to be involved with one either, even if it was strictly for casual sex. There's a bad vibe about those women and it tends to rub off on you.
A plate here on sosuave means a woman in your rotation. In order to have a pair one must have at least two. In order to spin plates one must have at least two. When one dates only 1 woman for several months exclusively, than she is a (POTENTIAL) GF

It's really annoying.

Are we ashamed nowadays to call a spade a spade? So basically OP tries to say: "my GIRLFRIEND apparently has a sugar daddy, even though she kinda infiltrated within my social circle. So thing were going deep. I like her, love her and I am devastated because of this. "

That's an honest post. If she was " just a plate" than why worry? She is allowed to do whatever she likes. That's the trade off. So no need to dump her. No need to say" delete my friends in a calm way" ( what is like saying " I'll bust your face in " ,in a calm way).

Imo it seems like she has been cheating, friends feel sorry for op and gossip about it. That's why its "embarrassing ". Because OP gave her all the keys to his circle, heart, love ect, and now he knows she's a 304.

So it's a thread about cheating, whooring and dealing with a hurt(broken) heart.

M

member160292

Agreed, too much emotions and effort for just a plate

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You took her seriously otherwise you wouldn’t start this thread. Or you caught the feels thus you started this thread. You f/cked up by thinking she’s different

Now remember this for when you can be a sugar daddy if you choose and decide for yourself.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am genuinely shocked virtually nobody see's this as a problem

i mean in any relationship there has to be a certain degree of trust even with plates after a couple of months you really need them to have your best interests at heart otherwise you are fvcked

If this chick had openly said at the start " hey i have a sugar daddy" i would have dropped her after a few weeks because it doesn't fit with my moral standings

Others may have been ok with it , but honesty and transparency is the key

even when called out on things during our time together she just whitewashed it

Why would you want liars and cheats surrounding you ?

Everything in society has become transactional and a competition

Its honestly pathetic how most people live their lives
I agree with you that secret shady dealings should be a deal breaker. And obviously she can't have a sugar daddy while dating someone else seriously.

But I feel that a woman exchanging sugar is a step above using beta orbiters and everyone who isn't an alpha male for free dinners and shopping trips without any sex.

They don't sense your disappointment. The fact that they don't sense it is a sign they are not playing the game on normal terms or at all. Hoping you finally found a quality woman after years of trash and then discovering the woman you thought was quality is in fact a P R O S T I T U T E is enormously frustrating
To some extent many women are prostitutes. There's lots of women who say that there won't be any sex if they have to pay for the date or that if they decide there won't be any sex they'll pay their half.

The entire concept of beta bux is that a woman who gets into a serious relationship with a man who she views as a beta is only giving him a weekly or monthly sex ration in order to spend his money and live in his house.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a guy that has “plates”, you need to remember that you’re the kettle calling the pot black. Would you feel the same if it was a younger man?

You speak of your “morals”, yet you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Yea extricating oneself from a “relationship” with a crazy chick is hard, you just need to say “I met someone new”. Also who gives a crap if she has SM connections to your friend group? Do you really care that much about your social media?

Also the older dude clearly has the money to spend and is getting what he wants in exchange, he sees it as an even exchange - no fuss no muss. As a mature male I have dated women 20-30 years my junior but I’ve never sugared, yeah I might buy a meal for a coed, but I was going to eat anyway.

I dunno man.

Doesn't really fit with my morals unfortunately

Women who tend to engage in this sort of stuff are usually highly corrupted by modern society i am not interested in this lifestyle

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am genuinely shocked virtually nobody see's this as a problem

i mean in any relationship there has to be a certain degree of trust even with plates after a couple of months you really need them to have your best interests at heart otherwise you are fvcked

If this chick had openly said at the start " hey i have a sugar daddy" i would have dropped her after a few weeks because it doesn't fit with my moral standings

Others may have been ok with it , but honesty and transparency is the key

even when called out on things during our time together she just whitewashed it

Why would you want liars and cheats surrounding you ?

Everything in society has become transactional and a competition

Its honestly pathetic how most people live their lives
Dude...I don't know what type of game you are trying to play but you are playing it all wrong. Plates have no requirements for sh!t. You simply won't admit this is your girlfriend.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a mature male I have dated women 20-30 years my junior but I’ve never sugared, yeah I might buy a meal for a coed, but I was going to eat anyway.
So if a guy had the money, and was out car shopping, and he buys one for a plate too (since he was out buying one for himself anyways) it isn't sugaring?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So if a guy had the money, and was out car shopping, and he buys one for a plate too (since he was out buying one for himself anyways) it isn't sugaring?
C'mon man. Stop being ridiculous. What an asinine comparison.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you’re mad rich and it’s an error in your ledger, why would you care? People like that have money to burn. Could be their fetish bro.

You can call it whatever you want. I don’t do it, never have but being judgemental about it is just a cope. I don’t have that kinda cabbage and if I did I certainly would not do it either.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate here on sosuave means a woman in your rotation. In order to have a pair one must have at least two. In order to spin plates one must have at least two. When one dates only 1 woman for several months exclusively, than she is a (POTENTIAL) GF

It's really annoying.

Are we ashamed nowadays to call a spade a spade? So basically OP tries to say: "my GIRLFRIEND apparently has a sugar daddy, even though she kinda infiltrated within my social circle. So thing were going deep. I like her, love her and I am devastated because of this. "

That's an honest post. If she was " just a plate" than why worry? She is allowed to do whatever she likes. That's the trade off. So no need to dump her. No need to say" delete my friends in a calm way" ( what is like saying " I'll bust your face in " ,in a calm way).

Imo it seems like she has been cheating, friends feel sorry for op and gossip about it. That's why its "embarrassing ". Because OP gave her all the keys to his circle, heart, love ect, and now he knows she's a 304.

So it's a thread about cheating, whooring and dealing with a hurt(broken) heart.

There are some stupid / borderline idiotic comments in this thread but this one takes the biscuit , it sounds like its been written by a woman

Why you getting so angry over some terminology , go put your tampon in son

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you wish to define "cheating" is up to you we had been dating for 6 months , in my world this is long enough too expect some degree of honesty and transparency and trust

Clearly some on this forum seem to think you can treat another person with contempt for as long as you like just because there isn't some official label or terminology attached to it :rofl: and maybe that's why society is so fvcked these days nobody has any class

Anyway throughout our time together i always assumed there was an EX in the background which is very common and hence why i wasn't prepared to really take her that seriously and kept her at arms length ,i was fully aware this relationship wasn't going to last forever in saying that we still enjoyed each others company and had some fun.

I was ok with this most women these days are still in contact with EX's whatever none of my business at this stage of a relationship

What i am not ok with is someone i am involved with ( official girlfriend or not) selling their body for money / gifts to old men

It throws up a whole raft of physcological and moral issues , why some of you think this is acceptable behaviour is beyond me

If a male friend of yours said " hey bro ive started sleeping with this old lady in exchange for money and gifts" are you lot seriously saying you would be totally fine with this ?

I don't know why you are making up some soap opera about broken hearts , and betrayal

I was never asking how to win her back or deal with it , i was asking how to get fvcking rid of her as i believe she is borderline physcotic

Wake the fvck up

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a male friend of yours said " hey bro ive started sleeping with this old lady in exchange for money and gifts" are you lot seriously saying you would be totally fine with this ?
I would sleep with a 50 year old woman if she bought me a PlayStation 5 and a pair of Yeezys.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some stupid / borderline idiotic comments in this thread but this one takes the biscuit , it sounds like its been written by a woman

Why you getting so angry over some terminology , go put your tampon in son

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you wish to define "cheating" is up to you we had been dating for 6 months , in my world this is long enough too expect some degree of honesty and transparency and trust

Clearly some on this forum seem to think you can treat another person with contempt for as long as you like just because there isn't some official label or terminology attached to it :rofl: and maybe that's why society is so fvcked these days nobody has any class

Anyway throughout our time together i always assumed there was an EX in the background which is very common and hence why i wasn't prepared to really take her that seriously and kept her at arms length ,i was fully aware this relationship wasn't going to last forever in saying that we still enjoyed each others company and had some fun.

I was ok with this most women these days are still in contact with EX's whatever none of my business at this stage of a relationship

What i am not ok with is someone i am involved with ( official girlfriend or not) selling their body for money / gifts to old men

It throws up a whole raft of physcological and moral issues , why some of you think this is acceptable behaviour is beyond me

I don't know why you are making up some soap opera about broken hearts , and betrayal

I was never asking how to win her back or deal with it , i was asking how to get fvcking rid of her as i believe she is borderline physcotic

Wake the fvck up
You should know all about used tampons , because that's clearly your role in the " relationship " you're in. If there is one person being hysterical throughout the thread its...you. I was just giving you some tough love my brother,but you clearly ain't build for that. This is the perfect example of a fake Alpha getting exposed and being flabbergasted on top of that.

This whole thread sounds like a confused woman who got Alpha widowed and tries to find reasons to justify staying. (Found out my bf is married, should I forgive him?) 9 years active and still asking for something like this..smh.

First of all it was generally speaking, not specifically to you. Just to be clear that there's a difference between plate and GF you little ***** . At least have the ball to say its your GF and you got played EPIC.

Secondly I dont know what you try to proof with your mental gymnastics. Your gf is a whoore,played you REALLY hard and to be honest...I would'nt expect anything else with your fake alpha behaviour. Instead of ranting at forum members, be angry at your " gf". Have 5% of the balls you have here in front of your GF.

I can't even read your bs post beyond those lines. Whole lotta gibberish how it's not so bad. Then why make a thread? You good right? Keep this woman!

You are making a movie ,and you're playing yourself.

Last edited: