Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discovered Plate has a sugar daddy - Strategies please

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discovered a pretty serious issue with my current main plate we are around 7 months in

Today a housemate of hers randomly messaged me on instagram and told me what had been going on , this sugardaddy has apparently been on the scene for years !!

He's bought her a car , paid for driving lessons , holidays , designer clothing all sorts

This guy is in his 50's she is 24

We aren't sure if there has been a sexual relationship or its just financial but i believe a sexual relationship is highly likely

i have had serious reservations about this girl for the last couple of months and its been a very much an on / off relationship I sensed something was wrong with this chick pretty early on and have kept her at arms length still only see her 1 or 2 times a week.

She is extremely devious and calculating has "love bombed" me on numerous occasions and has thrown me off the scent a couple of times but truth be told it was so casual between us i didn't really care that much

Now i just want rid of her full stop.

Although i am appalled by this and by default to be involved in it , i can't say i am exactly surprised and therefore am quite despondent towards the whole thing

My biggest question now is how do i get rid of her without causing a massive fallout ?

She is not going to take it well i have found out and will say absolutely anything to try and get out of it , i don't think she is 100% mentally stable either so i do need to be diplomatic about this

Another issue is she has 4 of my close friends on instagram

I dont like a lot of attention and quite frankly this is pretty embarrassing so i would rather just remove her from my life and theirs and move on as quickly as possible

Feel like this showdown needs to be done in person somewhere private preferably outdoors due to various circumstances ( mainly weather , work and shared accomodation i probably won't be able to have this out with her for a couple of weeks )

Anyone got any guidance on handling a situation like this

I have thought that if she refuses to leave mine and my freinds lives

i will tell her parents what she has been doing as nuclear threat

( her parents are devout christians)

Last edited:

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you're done, block her on your phone and all social media, and move on.

She's fvcking the guy. 100%. Walk away completely like pulling off a bandaid unless you want to knowingly be a cvck.

Why is it embarrassing to YOU? She's the THOT.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
my current main plate
If she's your plate why do you care? You're not in a committed relationship, but you forgot to mention that you have feelings for her and that bothers you, its okay to accept it. Let her know why and then drop her if you can't deal with that because obviously you fell in love for her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Tell her "Its not you, its me. I need to go find myself. Lets just be friends."

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's your plate why do you care? You're not in a committed relationship, but you forgot to mention that you have feelings for her and that bothers you, its okay to accept it. Let her know why and then drop her if you can't deal with that because obviously you fell in love for her.
Not sure its entirely possibly to be with anyone for 7 months and feel nothing for them :rofl:

Main plate is usually very close if not GF status i usually award GF at around 1 year depending on behaviour

If you read the post properly i also mention i am not 100% sure she is mentally stable

Mentally unstable women can do a lot of damage even when removed from your life so you need to be diplomatic , this is something you will learn.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you're done, block her on your phone and all social media, and move on.

She's fvcking the guy. 100%. Walk away completely like pulling off a bandaid unless you want to knowingly be a cvck.

Why is it embarrassing to YOU? She's the THOT.
Think i said thats what i am going to do

Unfortunately at 7 months in and various parts of lives intertwined it has to be dismantled with caution

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if a plate has a SD???????????????
Doesn't really fit with my morals unfortunately

Women who tend to engage in this sort of stuff are usually highly corrupted by modern society i am not interested in this lifestyle

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I've been smashing her for 6 months for free , infact I'm pretty sure the sugardad has probably paid for a couple of my meals via her too :lol:
Hell yeah bro, you milk that old man (throuh her) for everything he´s got before you break things off.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get rid of her if she's got a sugar daddy because of the corruption of her mind. You should be able to tail her off if you're only seeing her a few times a week. Just peter off the conversation with her, be late to dates and/or cancel on her. Generally just ignore her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So, first off, she isn't "just a plate" to you or you wouldn't be posting this. She has reached pseudo -GF status in your mind. More than a plate but less than a GF.

This typically happens with plates once they get past a certain length of time since most drop off after 3-4 months. I've done it before too...probably everyone here has.

So here is the thing you need to realize. She is just a plate, you shouldn't care about what she does when she isn't around you. It's not your GF. You have probably given her the vibe that you don't want her as your GF and she would be surprised/taken aback if you suddenly started having GF convos about other dudes she may be seeing.

Why does she have a sugar daddy? Obviously she likes the lifestyle he provides while she looks at him like a sucker. She is probably banging him once a month or something based on whatever agreement she has in place.

But either way, clearly you should get out because this girl is no longer "just" a plate to you despite any protests otherwise.

Appalled by what exactly? You are acting like this is your GF. She isn't. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a plate. Why do you care?
Seems to be a bit of confusion going on

To clarify i don't particularly care ,

If you all read the post i am not asking how to win her back i am asking how is best to get rid of her :rofl:

You can't date someone for 7 months and not at some level have them involved in parts of your life

I need to cut her out discreetly

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appalled by what exactly? You are acting like this is your GF. She isn't. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too...
I guess at 7 months in i wouldn't really have expected to find out theres a hidden sugar daddy thats been around for 3 years

But then it is 2023 and most people are morally corrupted , i was perhaps hoping for too much lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I guess at 7 months in i wouldn't really have expected to find out theres a hidden sugar daddy thats been around for 3 years

But then it is 2023 and most people are morally corrupted , i was perhaps hoping for too much lol
If she is a plate there should be no expectation she is exclusive with you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Seems to be a bit of confusion going on

To clarify i don't particularly care ,

If you all read the post i am not asking how to win her back i am asking how is best to get rid of her :rofl:

You can't date someone for 7 months and not at some level have them involved in parts of your life

I need to cut her out discreetly
Just say you've enjoyed getting to know her but you don't feel like it's going anywhere and wish her all the best. Then bounce.