Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discovered Plate has a sugar daddy - Strategies please

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are either a troll or you are clearly on the spectrum. If it's the latter, get some professional help. I understand getting played is F up, so I'll take your reaction with a grain of salt.

And here's a reminder of your situation; I
highlighted your biggest bs and mental gymnastics. Re read your own post and man the F up. Your tough guy act doesn't match your cluelessness. Good luck with your situation.
‐----‐----‐-----------‐---------------------------------

Discovered a pretty serious issue with my current main plate we are around 7 months in

Today a housemate of hers randomly messaged me on instagram and told me what had been going on , this sugardaddy has apparently been on the scene for years !!

He's bought her a car , paid for driving lessons , holidays , designer clothing all sorts

This guy is in his 50's she is 24

We aren't sure if there has been a sexual relationship or its just financial but i believe a sexual relationship is highly likely

i have had serious reservations about this girl for the last couple of months and its been a very much an on / off relationship I sensed something was wrong with this chick pretty early on and have kept her at arms length still only see her 1 or 2 times a week.

She is extremely devious and calculating has "love bombed" me on numerous occasions and has thrown me off the scent a couple of times but truth be told it was so casual between us i didn't really care that much

Now i just want rid of her full stop.

Although i am appalled by this and by default to be involved in it , i can't say i am exactly surprised and therefore am quite despondent towards the whole thing

My biggest question now is how do i get rid of her without causing a massive fallout ?

She is not going to take it well i have found out and will say absolutely anything to try and get out of it , i don't think she is 100% mentally stable either so i do need to be diplomatic about this

Another issue is she has 4 of my close friends on instagram :D:D:D

I dont like a lot of attention and quite frankly this is pretty embarrassing so i would rather just remove her from my life and theirs and move on as quickly as possible

Feel like this showdown needs to be done in person somewhere private preferably outdoors due to various circumstances ( mainly weather , work and shared accomodation i probably won't be able to have this out with her for a couple of weeks )

Anyone got any guidance on handling a situation like this

I have thought that if she refuses to leave mine and my freinds lives

i will tell her parents what she has been doing as nuclear threat

( her parents are devout christians)

‐‐--‐-----------------------------
The beginning and the end are equally pathetic and painful, but you do you .

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you read english ?

I don't think i've once said i want to do anything other than get rid of her
You're the one who needs the English comprehension refresher there Mr. Player of the Bingo.

Notice I said, "next her IMMEDIATELY" while you are trying to rationalize why you need to keep her around for a while for whatever reasons you keep conjuring up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are some stupid / borderline idiotic comments in this thread but this one takes the biscuit , it sounds like its been written by a woman

Why you getting so angry over some terminology , go put your tampon in son

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you wish to define "cheating" is up to you we had been dating for 6 months , in my world this is long enough too expect some degree of honesty and transparency and trust

Clearly some on this forum seem to think you can treat another person with contempt for as long as you like just because there isn't some official label or terminology attached to it :rofl: and maybe that's why society is so fvcked these days nobody has any class

Anyway throughout our time together i always assumed there was an EX in the background which is very common and hence why i wasn't prepared to really take her that seriously and kept her at arms length ,i was fully aware this relationship wasn't going to last forever in saying that we still enjoyed each others company and had some fun.

I was ok with this most women these days are still in contact with EX's whatever none of my business at this stage of a relationship

What i am not ok with is someone i am involved with ( official girlfriend or not) selling their body for money / gifts to old men

It throws up a whole raft of physcological and moral issues , why some of you think this is acceptable behaviour is beyond me

If a male friend of yours said " hey bro ive started sleeping with this old lady in exchange for money and gifts" are you lot seriously saying you would be totally fine with this ?

I don't know why you are making up some soap opera about broken hearts , and betrayal

I was never asking how to win her back or deal with it , i was asking how to get fvcking rid of her as i believe she is borderline physcotic

Wake the fvck up
Maybe you should be more upset at your inability to properly vet or screen women and less upset at other posters. That's the long and short of this. Improve your ability to screen women.

This is a failure on YOUR end not ours.

This is what happens when you choose to ignore red flags. They always exist and are seen, many choose to rationalize them away, justify them in their mind or ignore them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I would sleep with a 50 year old woman if she bought me a PlayStation 5 and a pair of Yeezys.
If by some miracle she passes the boner test, I would do it for the PS5 alone.

Now that I think about it, most older single women (50+) at work have been trying pull me since I started working there. They dont pass the boner test so I just play dumb.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a failure on YOUR end not ours.
Another user tried to spin some B.S narrative against me and he got served up on a plate (excuse the pun)

Seriously i really don't know what point you want to make , you clearly have a bad case of superiority complex which you're desperately trying to impress on me but i really don't care :rofl:

i have repeatedly stated that i wasn't sure about this chick BUT since when did would you drop a plate because you aren't sure

you can still have sex and keep it casual

Since sugar dad has become apparent i've called it a day because that is way beyond my boundary

I simply wanted to know how was best to end it given i thought she was highly likely mentally unstable

I didn't come here asking for a lecture on how to treat or term plates.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one who needs the English comprehension refresher there Mr. Player of the Bingo.

Notice I said, "next her IMMEDIATELY" while you are trying to rationalize why you need to keep her around for a while for whatever reasons you keep conjuring up.

Notice i said " I ALREADY HAVE"

I don't want her around , what i want is for her to leave my life quietly because i am not one for a ****load of melodrama and scandal in my life

It's not exactly rocket science

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap it's not hard. Just stop showing interest. Stop hanging out. Stop texting. Find other things to do.
She'll get the point and move on to someone else. 4 pages of melodrama...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Another user tried to spin some B.S narrative against me and he got served up on a plate (excuse the pun)

Seriously i really don't know what point you want to make , you clearly have a bad case of superiority complex which you're desperately trying to impress on me but i really don't care :rofl:

i have repeatedly stated that i wasn't sure about this chick BUT since when did would you drop a plate because you aren't sure

you can still have sex and keep it casual

Since sugar dad has become apparent i've called it a day because that is way beyond my boundary

I simply wanted to know how was best to end it given i thought she was highly likely mentally unstable

I didn't come here asking for a lecture on how to treat or term plates.
Again...this is all attempted justification on your part for not doing a better job initially screening these women and attempting to deflect that onto others.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...this is all attempted justification on your part for not doing a better job initially screening these women and attempting to deflect that onto others.
Can you enlighten us then on how exactly we are supposed to screen for a phantom sugar daddy ?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like this will be part of the new normal within 10 years, with OF and sex worker becoming more "accepted" younger man will now have to continue not just with rich sugar daddies, but inflation, food shortage, rising rent etc
The rich keep getting richer