Direction

Minty25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im 26 years old i have been seeing this girl for just over 2 and a half years i started going out with her on the rebound from a previous relationship - the thing was i thought everything was working out good but really i know in the back of my mind she is not the girl for me ( the reason being she is very much a mummys girl telling her every little detail) along with calling me spoilt because i insist on taking a holiday atleast once a year but i work damn hard and want to enjoy myself travelling is a great pleasure to me - Help what will i do i dont want to break her heart i know i will we have never cheated on eachother but i know this has to end. What will i say what will i do anything please please help

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't anything you can do to prevent her emotions from flying out of control. Women hate goodbyes and will do anything they can to limit how wild their emotions will fly. Breaking up with her will probably make her more attracted to you.

You must keep in mind what's best for YOU. If this woman isn't good for you, there's no need to continue with her. Staying with her will only prevent you from moving on to another woman you're more compatible with.

The only thing I can advise is don't make it a nasty breakup. No name calling and no pointing out her imperfections. Just tell her that she isn't very compatible with you, and then end it. Cut all contact with her and move on. It's still going to affect you, but time will heal any emotional pain you're feeling.

Good luck.

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
wasnt there a hit song called
'breaking up is hard to do' ? ;-)

the best advice is to be honest and telling her that she is a nice girl, but that you really do not see any future in your relationship ( no reason given - no matter how much she asks ! ), and that it would be utterly unfair for you to waste her time

and for gawds sake do include: but lets still be friends huh ?

/ date101

Minty25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply's i will keep everyone posted it sort of feels like a first date though i know its my last with this girl wish me luck :( i know its for the best...

Minty25

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a quick update eveyone thanks for the advice i am single once more i know this is for the best and will keep you's updated in future developments.

Thanks