Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Direct or Plausible Deniability?

YtBlur

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
28
How should I proceed? Met a girl and first day I made it obvious I wanted to hookup over text. She turned me down. However shes been asking more to hangout with me and my friend to get to know us. For about 3 months and I've turned her down everytime. I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

YtBlur

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
28
@YtBlur You know she could be after your friend, right?
They were friends prior for a year. I met her through him and were both roommates. They hung out maybe once per month. Now that I came along and showed interest she asks almost every week to do stuff
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Who cares about text, get her in person. You can't bang her over text and a woman's words are meaningless anyway.

It amazes me how often guys screw themselves out of potential lays with inaction then will write forum posts wondering what to do.

How about you start with the basics and get her out in person?

None of that other sh!t makes any difference. Get her out in person and then escalate as the night goes on. Maybe something will happen maybe nothing will happen. But finding out in real life is much better than playing it out over and over again in your own mind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Who cares about text, get her in person. You can't bang her over text and a woman's words are meaningless anyway.

It amazes me how often guys screw themselves out of potential lays with inaction then will write forum posts wondering what to do.

How about you start with the basics and get her out in person?

None of that other sh!t makes any difference. Get her out in person and then escalate as the night goes on. Maybe something will happen maybe nothing will happen. But finding out in real life is much better than playing it out over and over again in your own mind.
This.

Women need comfort and even though you've established texting comfort, you need to see her in person and establish in person comfort then start seducing away. The fact that she reaches out to you over and over means she's interested in getting to know you in person. Girls don't reach out to orbiters, they reach out to them.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You can do a lot more in person to give her tingles than you can ever hope to do over text. Text is a very very limited way of communication, use it primarily to get her in person. A girl who would decline sex on text may very well get turned on when you're in front of her.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
How should I proceed? Met a girl and first day I made it obvious I wanted to hookup over text. She turned me down. However shes been asking more to hangout with me and my friend to get to know us. For about 3 months and I've turned her down everytime. I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.
Do it in person. You have the right bold attitude already at a young age.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
My rule is plausible deniability always, unless SHE offers sex directly over text which is very rare, and is often just a thirst-trap anyway.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
just don't waste time, you also shouldn't make things over text, aske her out, 1x1, if she goes good if not, go after someone else


also there is no way your friend is interested in her right? he knows you are trying to get in her pants too? that is kinda something you should know
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Don't forget women are stimulated by language. Men by sight. Not every women is going to respond this way. Yes you can't have sex in text but getting there has multiple routes.
This is true but I also have realized that texting chemistry doesn't equal real life chemistry. I try to keep a texting to a minimum until I first meet them so I'm not wasting my time.
 

YtBlur

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
28
Thanks so much for the help. Seems like I should stop texting for a definite time and just get her out 1 on 1. I'm just use to the idea every girl will determine if she has sex with you first night.Just off the first 5 seconds of meeting. Messes me up
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Thanks so much for the help. Seems like I should stop texting for a definite time and just get her out 1 on 1. I'm just use to the idea every girl will determine if she has sex with you first night.Just off the first 5 seconds of meeting. Messes me up
This is at best a gross over exaggeration and at worst completely baseless.

The only way a woman determines she wouldn't is if she finds you ugly and below her threshold. But not many guys fall into this category.

Usually most guys are on a sliding scale and her interactions with you wil raise or lower her willingness to fvck you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
How should I proceed? Met a girl and first day I made it obvious I wanted to hookup over text. She turned me down. However shes been asking more to hangout with me and my friend to get to know us. For about 3 months and I've turned her down everytime. I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.
Focus on a woman's actions, less on the words.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.
Saying something direct is good for testing the girl imo.

Positive response: you're getting laid

Neutral response: game on

Negative response: you're likely wasting time.

But only bother with this if you're unsure of her and not willing or not able to take the risk of just asking her out and going on the date first.
 
Top