Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Direct or Plausible Deniability?

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I proceed? Met a girl and first day I made it obvious I wanted to hookup over text. She turned me down. However shes been asking more to hangout with me and my friend to get to know us. For about 3 months and I've turned her down everytime. I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
@YtBlur You know she could be after your friend, right?
They were friends prior for a year. I met her through him and were both roommates. They hung out maybe once per month. Now that I came along and showed interest she asks almost every week to do stuff

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who cares about text, get her in person. You can't bang her over text and a woman's words are meaningless anyway.

It amazes me how often guys screw themselves out of potential lays with inaction then will write forum posts wondering what to do.

How about you start with the basics and get her out in person?

None of that other sh!t makes any difference. Get her out in person and then escalate as the night goes on. Maybe something will happen maybe nothing will happen. But finding out in real life is much better than playing it out over and over again in your own mind.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about text, get her in person. You can't bang her over text and a woman's words are meaningless anyway.

It amazes me how often guys screw themselves out of potential lays with inaction then will write forum posts wondering what to do.

How about you start with the basics and get her out in person?

None of that other sh!t makes any difference. Get her out in person and then escalate as the night goes on. Maybe something will happen maybe nothing will happen. But finding out in real life is much better than playing it out over and over again in your own mind.
This.

Women need comfort and even though you've established texting comfort, you need to see her in person and establish in person comfort then start seducing away. The fact that she reaches out to you over and over means she's interested in getting to know you in person. Girls don't reach out to orbiters, they reach out to them.

Serenity

Reaction score
You can do a lot more in person to give her tingles than you can ever hope to do over text. Text is a very very limited way of communication, use it primarily to get her in person. A girl who would decline sex on text may very well get turned on when you're in front of her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I proceed? Met a girl and first day I made it obvious I wanted to hookup over text. She turned me down. However shes been asking more to hangout with me and my friend to get to know us. For about 3 months and I've turned her down everytime. I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.
Do it in person. You have the right bold attitude already at a young age.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule is plausible deniability always, unless SHE offers sex directly over text which is very rare, and is often just a thirst-trap anyway.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just don't waste time, you also shouldn't make things over text, aske her out, 1x1, if she goes good if not, go after someone else

also there is no way your friend is interested in her right? he knows you are trying to get in her pants too? that is kinda something you should know

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget women are stimulated by language. Men by sight. Not every women is going to respond this way. Yes you can't have sex in text but getting there has multiple routes.
This is true but I also have realized that texting chemistry doesn't equal real life chemistry. I try to keep a texting to a minimum until I first meet them so I'm not wasting my time.

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the help. Seems like I should stop texting for a definite time and just get her out 1 on 1. I'm just use to the idea every girl will determine if she has sex with you first night.Just off the first 5 seconds of meeting. Messes me up

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the help. Seems like I should stop texting for a definite time and just get her out 1 on 1. I'm just use to the idea every girl will determine if she has sex with you first night.Just off the first 5 seconds of meeting. Messes me up
This is at best a gross over exaggeration and at worst completely baseless.

The only way a woman determines she wouldn't is if she finds you ugly and below her threshold. But not many guys fall into this category.

Usually most guys are on a sliding scale and her interactions with you wil raise or lower her willingness to fvck you.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on a woman's actions, less on the words.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to test if she's down for sex over text. She invited us to a party. So is saying "I'm coming depending on what your wearing" too forward?Or keep plausible deniability and just try and move things to sex in person somehow.
Saying something direct is good for testing the girl imo.

Positive response: you're getting laid

Neutral response: game on

Negative response: you're likely wasting time.

But only bother with this if you're unsure of her and not willing or not able to take the risk of just asking her out and going on the date first.