Direct Approaching in class

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm enrolled in this art class at my extended high school(junoir college),and there is this hb8,cute & innocent that I'm gonna meet her by the end of the semester. I'm a no B.S. guy,if I think it,I say it. Has anyone ever direct approached a chick from class? I have direct approached chicks at work & while shopping w/ good results,just wondering if works in college. I'm just gonna pull her aside,tell her she is pretty darn cute and introduce myself.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I'm just gonna pull her aside,tell her she is pretty darn cute and introduce myself.
Do not tell her you think she's good looking straight away like that. That sh1t never works. You should know that :D

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Class is almost my sole area of approaching, which is a pretty bad habbit. Of course, this includes my future classes as I number-closed a rather fine Jewish chick at the college I'm planning to attend next year ($21k a year scholarship :rockon: ) It was hilarious because my dad winged by keeping her mum busy. He was at first very against the community but now that he's seeing results, I think he's become less antagonistic.

When it comes down to girls in my class, I've really only had a few successful interactions within the last two and a half months (when I started using what I learned in my life and quit being a KJ). One of which has a boyfriend who I openly ignore taught me the power of kino. Wow, I love kino. It makes me feel in charge, powerful, manly, and let's me go wild. I've used one of Style's method for burning kino resistance three times now, always with very positive reactions: laughter, smiles, play hitting, and more kino.

My diet is mostly of girls outside of class. My plates include a great variety of exchange students and underclassmen. It's great practice, and when I do make approaches outside of school, the success I've had in school gives me the confidence I need to succeed.

Ever since I first clicked the link to sosuave.com, I've felt like Harry Potter. I now live in a new world where I can use the magic that I've always had somewhere deep inside to capture the hearts and anything else I want from nearly any girl I want. It's an empowering feeling, and the journey has just begun.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stinkyape said:
Do not tell her you think she's good looking straight away like that. That sh1t never works. You should know that :D
You'd be shocked,as long as you are a man about it you can get away with it. Back straight,look well groomed and don't stutter.

Imagine this if you will,you just chilling minding your own business and this hb(decent looking) approaches you, "Hey,your pretty damn hot,what your name?". Now don't tell me you wouldn't be willing to talk to her.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Samri72,

What did you say/do to pull these chicks?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd probably have better success by sitting by/near them and chatting them up a little before you go in for the kill. Of course, it's not always possible to change seats in a class.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
You'd probably have better success by sitting by/near them and chatting them up a little before you go in for the kill. Of course, it's not always possible to change seats in a class.
I thought about that. She sits in the front,I mean literally right in front of the teacher. I enjoy reading my Porsche magazines in the back of the class w/o the teacher saying anything and I would like to keep it that way!

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
You'd be shocked,as long as you are a man about it you can get away with it. Back straight,look well groomed and don't stutter.

Imagine this if you will,you just chilling minding your own business and this hb(decent looking) approaches you, "Hey,your pretty damn hot,what your name?". Now don't tell me you wouldn't be willing to talk to her.
Fair enough. Admittedly I've never tried outright telling a girl "I think you are hot" upfront - I've just read that it doesn't work, and taken it at face value :D

...Perhaps it's because I'm spectacularly ugly :D

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a hot guy, that approach works pretty well actually. It's kind of like a "you're hot, I'm hot, let's ****" type of thing.