Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dinner Date Tonight - Need Advice

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just got a date with this girl tonight and instead of going out to eat, since i just got my own house i told her i would make dinner. i can cook pretty much anything. does anyone have any suggestions on what to make or any other tips that might come in handy for the date?

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take her out to a restaurant, not
cook at home.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've already gotten locked in to entertaining, or thought that now might be a good chance to impress her with your culinary prowess, confirm her likes/dislikes and allergies and stay away from easy dishes like pasta. Another nice tip would be to favor several lighter course instead of one large single course. It adds variety,, and acts as a greater showcase to your talents. Any idiot with a stove can make a pile of spaghetti and prego, it takes a true stud to whip up baby eggplant apertifs and killer pesto with five cheese vegetarian lasagna and a date custard. Also keep in mind, if you screw up, laugh it off and have the number to a good chinese place handy.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she said she likes italian. i was going to eat here then take her to a pool place and play pool for a little bit.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend the Chef-Boy-ar-dee Spagetti-O's...Delightful flavor with a rich texture and sauce....For a special spin and flair for presentation, use a can opener to remove half the lid, and point it up in the air

For the coup d'etat, use a bunsen burner infront of her to cook the food while in the decorative display....Just like a japanese steakhouse......

Serve with a box of wine, or make "mixed drinks" with nippers that mysteriously appear out of random pockets in your tattered coat....

Goodluck

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks dank, thats what i was planning on.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*tries to stop laughing* Touche Nuggs.

I geuss my question is, why take her out afterwards and kill the mood you're cultivating when you make her dinner?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having her come to your place is money by the way...Save $$$ on going out, can get some bottles of red wine, have a nice meal, and gosh darn it, you already at your place for the "afterparty"