Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
My GF suffered a legit injury which will keep us from doing the deed for 2-3 months. My Zoomer ex- came back in to my life and wants me to rail her. So tempted. Thoughts?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I was having sechs 2weeks after a fractured hip and multiple other injuries. So unless you broke her vagina and it needs to heal I think you'll be fine in 3wks or less. And I'm sure her mouth will still work.My GF suffered a legit injury which will keep us from doing the deed for 2-3 months. My Zoomer ex- came back in to my life and wants me to rail her. So tempted. Thoughts?
Do like howiestern is suggesting. Exes belong in the trash.My GF suffered a legit injury which will keep us from doing the deed for 2-3 months. My Zoomer ex- came back in to my life and wants me to rail her. So tempted. Thoughts?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She’s been trying to get back for almost 2 years. I have positive feelings for her.I would have a bigger power trip from rejecting the ex who thinks she can just circle around.
It would probably make me nut harder in said G/F's mouth
So she isn't much of a GF then right?My GF suffered a legit injury which will keep us from doing the deed for 2-3 months. My Zoomer ex- came back in to my life and wants me to rail her. So tempted. Thoughts?
She is. But it’s tempting.So she isn't much of a GF then right?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Everyone has their own morality man...So she isn't much of a GF then right?
If they are a Post-Modernist....Everyone has their own morality man...