Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difficulties closing

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am having problems closing when it comes to asking for numbers. I usually meet girls at sports clubs and societies. Bear in mind I am British where we do not have such a dating culture.

When I ask for phone numbers I generally get asked "Why?" and stumble to give a good comeback-usually saying something lame like "Well, I would like to take you out for a drink sometime"

Another approach which I use is to say something like
"I have a spare ticket for a concert/play and would like you to come with me?" This usually works but hell, I don't want to shell out for two tickets everytime I want a date!

Another one which works for me is finding a shared sport such as tennis or squash and suggesting we have a game. But unfortunately this gets me into friendzone too quickly.

Does anyone have any good ideas how I can close smoothly and confidently while solidly communicating my romantic interest. Any prepared lines would be good as it is hard enough asking a girl out without having to think of the right words on the spot.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of straight up asking for the number say something like you'd like to get together sometime and you would like her number. But you phrase it like this: Hey let's hang out sometime and catch a pint or too. Just keep going you'll get the hang of it.

-Grey Fox

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Instead of straight up asking for the number say something like you'd like to get together sometime and you would like her number. But you phrase it like this: Hey let's hang out sometime and catch a pint or too. Just keep going you'll get the hang of it.

-Grey Fox
agreed, if you phrase it differently, you get a different reaction/answer.

best of luck

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check out boot camp week 4 for number close advice

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox

-Grey Fox
I agree alot with you. It might be a good idea to let her know WHY you wan't her number.