Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difficult girl on tinder

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dealt with what seemed to be a timewaster. Here's the summary:

Matched with girl yesterday and she messages me first.

We texted back and fourth a few times until I told her I would prefer to have her come out with me for some drinks. She agreed and proposed Friday night for our date. I told her where and what time we should meet, she agreed. We swapped numbers and she said she will see me Friday.

So Friday comes (today) and she messages me saying if we are still cool to meet up. I say yes. She then texts me back saying she can't make it because she is going to a party with her friends, but would be happy for me to come over to her place for some wine before she leaves for the party.

I say no thanks it seems you are busy. I said that I prefer to rearrange for another night when you know you are free.

She told me I can even come to the party she's going to if I want.

I said that I'll pass on the offer but I appreciate it.

She replied saying no worries.

I also looked at her whattsapp profile pic, and she doesn't look as attractive as on her tinder pics. That, along with her flaky behaviour has kind of made me lose interest...

I feel like ignoring her if she gets back in contact with me tbh

What you guys think?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
**** I would of gone over to hers. and perhaps banged her and then turning up late to the party.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something was off to begin with but ill inject here because of the info provided.

"No thanks" and then ice this one. No more talk at all until she either.
A. Goes away
B. Or is blowing up your phone and at that point ask her "What the fck is her problem"?

(If she pings you. Ignore until she pings again. Until she freaks out)
If she does then until....
A. She goes away
B. Or she is begging to meet up with you.

The art of the jerk boy. Learn it my man. It works.

Shes low interest. Create more interest through your disinterest. This is how to deal with a flake. Become the flaker not the flaked.
My guess also could be your initial bantering wasn't flirty enough. I dont know not enough info.
If there is not enough attraction to youthen your already cooked. Next it until she moves her piece in the chess match.
This is a game and treat it like chess.
Yea I agree, I'm just gonna ignore her.

We flirted saying how we lfind eachother good looking and stuff, then talked s bit about what we do for a living etc. If that isn't good enough for her she can kick rocks

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did exactly as I would have done, although lately I might be inclined to take her up on the offer, gone with her to the party, and tried to find a hotter girl there to flirt with and hook up with.
This was what I was thinking about doing. But after I thought about it I decided it wasn't worth it.

She didn't even bother telling me sooner about changing plans, lack of respect. Her offer was to come to her place (where her friends are too) to drink a bit of wine before she leaves for some party, basically feeding me scraps. It's only AFTER I decline this offer she tells me I can "even" come to the party, like I'm some peasant whose desperate to go to a party lol

I'm not that desperate to do all this for a girl who flaked on me and probably would lose all respect for me if I bother to follow her lead. I'd rather go to a nightclub/party 100% on my OWN terms and go find girls to hook up with.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking "go straight round hers and put your hands on her" but if she's with friends (likely dudes), fück that.

Typical flakey girl.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take Tinder girls on dates. Tinder is openly known for girls who want to bang. Invite her to come over. Quickly solves the "does she wanna bang me" riddle instead of making yourself feel a bit better by going out on a date and wasting some time and money while at it, too.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take Tinder girls on dates. Tinder is openly known for girls who want to bang. Invite her to come over. Quickly solves the "does she wanna bang me" riddle instead of making yourself feel a bit better by going out on a date and wasting some time and money while at it, too.
I see your point. But I prefer to take them out for a quick drink to make sure they look like their pics, or they're not hiding anything else. I never seen them in person after all.

Also I've noticed inviting a girl you never met straight to your place can scare them away. Meeting in a public place seems to make them more comfortable and willing to agree to meeting up.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We texted back and fourth a few times until I told her I would prefer to have her come out with me for some drinks. She agreed and proposed Friday night for our date. I told her where and what time we should meet, she agreed. We swapped numbers and she said she will see me Friday.

So Friday comes (today) and she messages me saying if we are still cool to meet up. I say yes. She then texts me back saying she can't make it because she is going to a party with her friends, but would be happy for me to come over to her place for some wine before she leaves for the party.

I say no thanks it seems you are busy. I said that I prefer to rearrange for another night when you know you are free.

I also looked at her whattsapp profile pic, and she doesn't look as attractive as on her tinder pics. That, along with her flaky behaviour has kind of made me lose interest...

What you guys think?
When girls flake show no emotion.
“Ok, thanks for letting me know” ..

But this wasn’t a flake. This was a one night stand you blew It twice. Stop listening to dudes on this forum and listen to me, they dunno what they are talking about.

She invited you to her place for drinks. Girls don’t invite you to their house unless they are trying to get d*ck. PERIOD. She even said for drinks!
A girl drinking with you at her house is as easy as it gets.

Then go to the party with her? Man, if you went to that party and demonstrated high social value by making friends and making some other chicks laugh you think she isn’t banging you afterwards?

And doesn’t a party sound way more fun than drinks at a bar? Come on man, think. She wasn’t the time waster, you were.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls flake show no emotion.
“Ok, thanks for letting me know” ..

But this wasn’t a flake. This was a one night stand you blew It twice. Stop listening to dudes on this forum and listen to me, they dunno what they are talking about.

She invited you to her place for drinks. Girls don’t invite you to their house unless they are trying to get d*ck. PERIOD. She even said for drinks!
A girl drinking with you at her house is as easy as it gets.

Then go to the party with her? Man, if you went to that party and demonstrated high social value by making friends and making some other chicks laugh you think she isn’t banging you afterwards?

And doesn’t a party sound way more fun than drinks at a bar? Come on man, think. She wasn’t the time waster, you were.
Yea I definitely get where you're coming from. Meybe that was the case but I didnt get that vibe from her text messages.

She said herself that she was too lazy to go out to get a drink with me, and since she's going to a party with her friends that it would be easier for her to have me come over for some wine instead, but only for a short while because she needs to get ready. Keep in mind all her friends are there drinking with her.

Dunno about you but I got the vibe she didn't seem to take me seriously.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I definitely get where you're coming from. Meybe that was the case but I didnt get that vibe from her text messages.

She said herself that she was too lazy to go out to get a drink with me, and since she's going to a party with her friends that it would be easier for her to have me come over for some wine instead, but only for a short while because she needs to get ready. Keep in mind all her friends are there drinking with her.

Dunno about you but I got the vibe she didn't seem to take me seriously.
You left out the part about the friends being there. I still would’ve went to the party though. I mean it’s a party it’s fun.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You left out the part about the friends being there. I still would’ve went to the party though. I mean it’s a party it’s fun.
Yea I like a good party too. Just something about going to a party I don't know nothing about, with a chick I never met kinda is a bit much for me.

Plus she's 20. I been to lot of these 20-year old parties and they're kinda immature to me now at the age of 25.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

What you guys think?
Just my opinion, if she invited you over for drinks, you prob. could had got some. Assuming this is/was not a setup to where you'd get jumped or something. Hard to say nowadays. When I was invited over, 100% time sex was on the menu. Possible lost opportunity. However, if she reaches back out, that means she's interested and chasing you. If she still makes your d ick hard, agree to meet; but this time ask her to come to your place... And bring some wine.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus H Christ Cola why not start your own V blog then? Write a book? I dunno DO something about the rest of us idiots don't get.
THIS is what should get people banned if anything. Jesus what the hell is wrong with some folks. Smh

Epitome of a Narcissist right there folks....in writing
I should be banned after a decade of contributing to so suave? Because you didn’t like one thing I said? You typed that with a straight face?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Dude reread what you wrote Cola. This is an open forum of guys tossing around ideas.
and a lot of the guys here don’t have a clue, and I usually keep it to myself but in this case I saw a glaring error or missed opportunity by the op and felt strongly he should read.

But while we are on the topic I have a suspicion that about 66-+% of this forum have no success with women and are just keyboard jockeying. I wouldn’t dare say names but if the guitar pick fits..

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Lol at the replies so far......

First of why so serious? It wasnt that big of a deal, like you guys on this forum act like every little thing Is some "bad" type of behavior, so quick to disregard women over the smallest of slights just to look cool and "fake" like you dont care(which you do, which is why threads like this are made) ect.

OP, you didnt do anything wrong, I would say it was a win/win situation for you either way it went.

I understand you not wanting to waist your time so that was cool.

You also could of went to her crib, fvcked her then went to the party, meet some of her hot friends, infiltrate social circles, she gets drunk then back to her house to fvck her again, that's if you didnt pull some other chick.

Dont ignore her or delete her number, Its not that serious, chill out.

Just keep friendly contact with her, shes obviously open to letting you come to her house to drink alcohol dude, shes DTF.

Remember this OP, the high value guy is not the one who reacts to women's behavior, they react to his.
The fact that your even considering disregarding her over something so minor shows her actions had a effect on you, meanwhile, I would of just brushed it off and wouldn't thought twice about, hit her up in a couple days and try to meet with her and smash, simple.

This is why most of you guys dont get laid, girls throw you guys off your game way to easily then you get your feelings hurt and start ignoring them thinking to yourself, "I'll show her" :rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

What are you doing here? Looking for a girlfriend? Because if you were just looking to hookup you wouldnt even give a sh!t about this.

She doesnt have to have you on her top priority lost, news flash, she doesnt know you.

How about you fvck her a couple of times then you can hold her accountable for "flakey behavior"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a mate , he does a lot of this sosuave stuff naturally, and you will never ever see or hear of him travelling to a chics house for sex, or follow her to a party , they follow him or they don't go at all

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at the replies so far......

First of why so serious? It wasnt that big of a deal, like you guys on this forum act like every little thing Is some "bad" type of behavior, so quick to disregard women over the smallest of slights just to look cool and "fake" like you dont care(which you do, which is why threads like this are made) ect.

OP, you didnt do anything wrong, I would say it was a win/win situation for you either way it went.

I understand you not wanting to waist your time so that was cool.

You also could of went to her crib, fvcked her then went to the party, meet some of her hot friends, infiltrate social circles, she gets drunk then back to her house to fvck her again, that's if you didnt pull some other chick.

Dont ignore her or delete her number, Its not that serious, chill out.

Just keep friendly contact with her, shes obviously open to letting you come to her house to drink alcohol dude, shes DTF.

Remember this OP, the high value guy is not the one who reacts to women's behavior, they react to his.
The fact that your even considering disregarding her over something so minor shows her actions had a effect on you, meanwhile, I would of just brushed it off and wouldn't thought twice about, hit her up in a couple days and try to meet with her and smash, simple.

This is why most of you guys dont get laid, girls throw you guys off your game way to easily then you get your feelings hurt and start ignoring them thinking to yourself, "I'll show her" :rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

What are you doing here? Looking for a girlfriend? Because if you were just looking to hookup you wouldnt even give a sh!t about this.

She doesnt have to have you on her top priority lost, news flash, she doesnt know you.

How about you fvck her a couple of times then you can hold her accountable for "flakey behavior"
Thanks for the advice bro

Like you said I'll text her a day later and see what she's saying.

Meybe I did take it a bit too seriously lol

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s interested but she’s one of those women who follow the “rules.” The “rules” is all about women acting indifferent and challenging because they think that’s what men find attractive. Women find those qualities in men attractive, so they project it on to us.

Everything women do is a projection. Most of them are stupid when it comes to dating and can’t get out of their own way.

Chances are, she probably told her friends about you. And her friends were probably like “oh you don’t want to be too eager. Act as if you aren’t too excited to see him. Like you already have something going on and he can come along if he wants to.”

In her mind she’s thinking “This is perfect. He will definitely see me as desirable and be more interested in me now.”

In reality, all she did was create frustration.

The guys who said you can still get laid, and the guys who said she’s a fvcking nutcase are actually both right.

You can still get laid and she is also a pain in the a$$.

The “rules” for women have been around forever and all they do is make women look like headcases.
Think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this.