"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Different race dating with different race

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I'm not trying to be racist here but i was wondering if anybody here is Asian, White, etc. and has dated girls or women who are a different race from you.

example: Let's say you are Asian, have you been out with a hispanic girl or woman? Or let's say you are White (i sound like i am being racist for some reason but i'm not, sorry if i am), have you dated Asians or Hispanics or others?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Ok, Tactic... What are you up to? What are you planning? What's going on? Who is she? :p
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Thanks for the example...cleared it all up.:rolleyes:
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
im hispanic, and i dated a phillipino chic.... a black chic, white chics......

now whats is your point?????
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hey guys, do you ever go on dates if the sky isn't bright blue!?!?!?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Hey guys, do you ever go on dates if the sky isn't bright blue!?!?!?
Dood, never. Only when its magenta with silverish, tanish, blackish, greenish polka dots.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I'm white and my girlfriend is black.

All this "girls outside your race won't date you!" is bullshit.
 

Flawless

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
|..Road To Perfection..|
Originally posted by Osiris7250
im hispanic, and i dated a phillipino chic.... a black chic, white chics......

now whats is your point?????
^^Smart Ass...!!..:):):):):)..


Nah But Anyway..Your Question Really Depends..

I Know You Should Date Whoever You Want To But Some Girls Are So Stubborn And If They Are Black They Wont Date A White Guy..Or A White Chick Wont Date A Black Guy..So I Mean It Changes With The Person I Guess...


Personally.. I Think If You Wont Go Out With A Different Race Then 1. Thats Bull****, 2. Thats Racist..
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I haven't had a chance to date anyone of my race in the last 10 years. I guess I'm just fvcking up the whole system. :D But hey, variety is the spice of life.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
All this "girls outside your race won't date you!" is bull****.

Depends SOULY on where you live. Not all women will. There are SOME exceptions. To blame the whole caucasin female race on that is B.S but it does happen.......

Females just like Men have prefrences. What does it matter? Guys do the same thing but it seems if girls have a certain criteria then its wrong...hmmm I smell a double standard. :rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Flawless

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
|..Road To Perfection..|
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I haven't had a chance to date anyone of my race in the last 10 years. I guess I'm just fvcking up the whole system. :D But hey, variety is the spice of life.
LoL..Its Doesnt Really Matter I Think You Should Date Who You Want Regardless But Some People Dont Think That Way..
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
over the summer i was SOOOO close to getting wtih this gorgeous armenian girl (im white)

as of right now shes the one that got away :-(
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by JBizzle
Depends SOULY on where you live. Not all women will. There are SOME exceptions. To blame the whole caucasin female race on that is B.S but it does happen.......

Females just like Men have prefrences. What does it matter? Guys do the same thing but it seems if girls have a certain criteria then its wrong...hmmm I smell a double standard. :rolleyes:
There are ALWAYS exceptions. My white friend is married to a black girl. My black friends get both white and black girls and I mean the ones I go to school with here in ALABAMA. Back home in Maryland, I see whites with blacks/asians/ect. and the other way around. I'm as white as you can get (skin color wise) and I date a black girl.

There is no standard, only how well (and also just flat out how) you gain interest.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Im with an asian girl right now and I pretty much dont bring it up, but when she does I always play it off like me being white is an advantage and how she looks cooler hanging with a white guy. Some people act like dating different races is something different or requires different tactics... It doesnt at all. I got my asian girl doing the same stuff that got me my white girls and hispanic girl. A Don Juan does not care, its all in your mind.

Ill try to contribute with some c&f ethnic-based lines/tactics I've used:

In asian accent "young HB do your homework, no talking to white boy. you must do your homework, and play piano, and you can start talking to boys when you are 21"

"They were like, 'waoh that asian girl is hell of cool, shes hanging with that white guy'"

Its not like I memorized them, they just came to my mind on the spot.

In conclusion, people approach this subject like its hard or bad or worse. Thats how an AFC would approach it. A DJ would approach it like a home field advantage.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
What about Asian guy and Hispanic girl? Or Hispanic guy with an Asian girl?
 

Nivek

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
pretty much the purpose of these posts is to show that it is much harder for a colored male to get with a white female than vice versa with a white male and colored female. guys think differently from girls and base it on looks. girls base on social bias and other things.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by tactic
What about Asian guy and Hispanic girl? Or Hispanic guy with an Asian girl?
Whats your point?? Dont be a punk, just get to your point.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Nivek
pretty much the purpose of these posts is to show that it is much harder for a colored male to get with a white female than vice versa with a white male and colored female. guys think differently from girls and base it on looks. girls base on social bias and other things.
I was referring specifically to tactic's game of 20 questions but thanks anyways.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top