"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Different personalities

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
I have two main personalities. At home Im the happy, playful big brother that tease a lot. At public, Im the strong, silent, shy type that looks serious most of the time. I believe Im not have much success with women becuase of my public personality. Im trying to let my home personality domintate but it's hard. Any help here?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
its b/c your very comfortable with your surroundings and your family at home. At work, your more tense and afraid of what people would think if you started to let loose seeing as though you have already given these people a certain impession of you.

My advice is to just say f*ck it. Just grab your balls, and try teasing and having fun like u do at home, see what happens. You'll be amazed at how easy it becomes once u start doing it.
 

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Yeah, I know what you talking about. I feel comfortable at some public places and my playful persoanlity come out. I believe that school #$@& me up. I was picked on so much for stupid reason its not even funny. And it was the females that gave me the most hell. Wouldn't leave me alone. Anyway, Im slooowly growning some balls and able to be more social with others.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
awesmoe stuff blackdragon
just gotta keep workin on it

i read somewhere, posibly the bible, that u can do several mental exercises to help relax urself in a public place. like, you associate a certain action aat home where ur comfortable (such as twiddling ur thumbs) and then repeat that action when ur feeling uncomfortbale. it's supposed to make u feel like ur in ur happy place or osmething
 
Top