"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Different Methods for Different Situations

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Maybe I've missed this discussion in the literature on this site, but it seems to me that the conflicting methods and advice is partially due to the gurus' different goals.

For example, some people advocate talking to a girl for hours when you first meet her to build rapport etc., while Doc Love says "have a short conversation, get the number, and leave." Doc Love has admitted that he isn't here to help guys get laid but to establish LTRs. Any girl who won't give you her number after 15 minutes of conversation isn't worth the hassle and a longer convo when you first meet decreases the mystery.

Doc Love's rules wouldn't apply to a ONS. With a ONS, even though you are spending most of the evening with a girl you just met, which is anti-challenge, you are being challenging in other ways like being C&F etc. And it seems that girls who wouldn't give you their numbers after 15 minutes of convo, may actually have a ONS if you raise their interest level and comfort level over the course of an evening.

It seems to me that if your goal is finding a LTR, then the longer you drag the seduction process out, the better. On the other end of the spectrum, if you're going for a ONS, then of course you need to pack your entire seduction all into one night. And of course, there is everyone in between who advocate dating but having sex early on in the dating process--a more short term outlook.

What are your thoughts on this seduction spectrum?
And do any of you have any rules of thumb or advice for deciding right off the bat which girls you want to try the ONS with, which ones are short term relationship material, and with which you should go for the LTRs? I'm thinking that this area is really up to how you feel or what type of impression you get from the girl. But relying soley on subjective feelings can get us into to trouble in this area so maybe ya'll have some input?

I definitely think that Doc Love tests are good for people you're already considering for a LTR but if you've had a ONS with them already, this could skew the entire process.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I don't want any LTR at all right now so I only go for sex.... But girls are not different for me. If they are good looking enough they are fvckable and then they are a target. It's easy as that.

But the game depends ofcourse completely on situation, girl and yourself and your style/game. You need to CALIBRATE! I do this naturally, I'm ALWAYS myself but I always treat people after how they fit me...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
For most boys it is because if they aren't natural and they are trying stuff like sosuave/fastseduction or whatever it is not natural but more like a newbiechessgame, no feel, no flow and thus it's just a plain game...

But I agree it should not be viewed that way
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by uniassign
It is NOT...a FVCKING...GAME!!!!

Why not?
Because aslong as it's just a game you analyze and think too much, when you MASTER a game it's no longer a game, it's a part of you. You ARE the game, it's NATURAL...
 
Top