Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

different between UB and HB

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
what can u say to help me get over my fear of approaching HB? I have no problem with HB7 or or 8 but 9 and 10 still give my anxiety.

Isn't a girl just a girl regardless if she is a 7 8 9 or 10?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Do what I do -- don't give women the rating of a 9 or 10. Unless you live in LA or something, that is.
 

The Rev

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
One of the guest speakers in David DeAngelo's advanced series had a great idea about this.

He basically claimed that the whole 1-10 system was the worst thing for guys.

He said that what the real system should be is 1 or 0. 1 - she's good enough for you. 0 - she's not.

Maybe that will reframe the situation and change your perspective.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
I know a HB 9 who is very picky and available. Many of the men she meets is not a DJ and screws up somehow. Since we're kind of friends, sometimes I get to hear about it.

I don't know if she read the rules, but she follows many of the principles. She'll belong to the next DJ she meets, but until then, she's a hot girl who's single. They're out there. If I were not in a LTR and my girl wasn't hotter, she would be mine.

Keep practicing your DJ skills. I like the 1-10 classification, since I don't feel that a 10 is out of my level. Maybe a similar mindset would help you?
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I don't know if the 1 or 0 thing really works for me. I prefer Ladder Theory, which breaks it down into "girls I'd sleep with and admit to it", "girls I'd sleep with and not admit to it", "girls I'd sleep with drunk and admit to it" and "girls I'd sleep with drunk and not admit to it" (anything else not even being on the ladder).

And PeeGee... I do live in L.A. :D D'OH!!!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
i like 1 or 0 too!
otherwise we're making things way too complicated for ourselves
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Why is it that guys on this board always say HB7-HB10, but never anything lower?

Somehow its as if everyone here lives in a world where 7 is butt ugly and 10 is just average, since every single poster seems to hook up with HB10s every night.


Weird ain't it ;)
 

The Rev

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
IMO attaching a rating system to women assumes that some are better than others, and therefore that some will be "harder to catch" than others. It presupposes that an "HB10" is some sort of rare, heavenly creature (looks-wise) and that "HB7" is an pretty attractive woman, therefore automatically assigning a value to the higher rated women. Doesn't fit well into the true "DJ" mindset.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
DD must got it from matrix idea ..

But i really like this idea too .. "the one" or zero ..
 
Top