Diet Report

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't actually proven and for every real scientist laughable articles, that many People fall for. It's fine to incorporate potatoes, sweet potatoes in moderate or tomatoes, which is actually a fruit and cucumber without the skin
Bro what. Eat your vegetables. No I don’t just mean potatoes. Green, leafy kind. Try some spinach.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it works for you eat it, I tried different kind of diets. the one I'm pursuing is over top of all diets for many other people I know and myself compared to all other diets

or are you the one telling someone who cant tolerate spinach to eat spinach
Do you.

Men, eat your vegetables.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP you are overeating vegetables and legumes, remove them for a couple of days and see how it works for you. Someone telling you to keep having them in your diet is more than foolish. How can be something healthy for you when you experience side effects? People getting way too emotional these days and forget that facts don't care about your emotions.
You have to be insane to advocate something that doesn't work.

Incorporate them slowly back when it's working fine, then see again how it works for you.
What's next, eat Crisco instead of berries?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You clearly don’t care about peoples health, you don’t even care about your own health only about being always right, otherwise you wouldn’t take any steroids lol.

Proved it more than enough, so why do you bother replying to a persons thread who actually cares about it?

Last edited:

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best diet for an individual will be determined by their genetics. There is no one diet fits all. Just anecdotes from people proud of their success. Find out where your ancestors were from and learn about their ancient diet, then mimic it. Anything processed is obviously a no-go if you want to achieve elite health.
My ancestors were from Northwestern Europe. I thrive off mostly fatty red meat and potatoes, some dairy, some bread/pasta, hardly any greens, fruits or veggies at all. Rice does not sit well. Nor do mass amounts of greens. Nor any fat(including the prized EVOO) other than butter and tallow. I choose to source my EPA/DHA from cod liver oil supplement as opposed to seafood(also sits well). But that's ME. It took years to fine tune it. What's causing energy sap here? What's causing bloating there? get the picture? Do your research and best wishes bruth.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best diet for an individual will be determined by their genetics. There is no one diet fits all. Just anecdotes from people proud of their success. Find out where your ancestors were from and learn about their ancient diet, then mimic it. Anything processed is obviously a no-go if you want to achieve elite health.
Food being processed does not equal bad. It just so happens that some of the ultra-processed foods are the worst food you can eat. Anything in the store not found in the produce section is processed, including and especially dairy.

Also, there is no evidence that ancestral diets are healthy or optimal. Back then people died at young ages long before cancer and metabolic disease could even be a thing.

My ancestors were from Northwestern Europe. I thrive off mostly fatty red meat and potatoes, some dairy, some bread/pasta, hardly any greens, fruits or veggies at all. Rice does not sit well. Nor do mass amounts of greens. Nor any fat(including the prized EVOO) other than butter and tallow.
The human body can adapt to almost any eating pattern. If you go from one extreme diet to another, it’s going to take the digestive system time to adjust. It has less to do with genetics.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every one's body responds most of the time differently to certain foods. What works for you, doesn't mean it will work for someone else. There is no adaption in food patterns, that's the most BS statement I have ever seen in my life and dangerous too, especially something coming from someone who has no education or skills about it. Just confirmed my statement about foolishness.
I was not talking about food allergies. Eating pattern. Not individual foods.

What I meant is carnivore can become a vegan and a vegan can become carnivore.. and everything in between. All the talk about genetics is cope.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
The human body can adapt to almost any eating pattern. If you go from one extreme diet to another, it’s going to take the digestive system time to adjust. It has less to do with genetics.
Yes the human body can adapt short term, but is the goal not to thrive long term? You're fighting thousands of years of evolution here. Any New diet will have the individual seeing results. This happens because they are usually being cognisant of general health, with counting calories now and switching from processed to whole foods. Anyone will see great 2 week-3 month results from this because they aren't eating trash anymore. Think long term. Eventually ones intolerances will rear their ugly head. So that leaves them with dropping back to their old ways because the initial dopamine hit of positive change has worn off combined with frustration OR Trying a new diet, entering the same cycle OR They re-approach the goal and fine tune their diet based on their ancestral approach and modify it into something that will work from there on out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend the Mediterranean diet or pescatarian diet. They’re basically the same thing, only difference is if you want to eat poultry or not. It made a huge difference in bio markers for me. Cholesterol, testosterone, blood sugar, and kidney function all went to optimum levels.