Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet Discipline

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weigh around 200 pounds which is what I weighed at the height of my fitness. My body fat hovers around 15% right now when I was up there it was about 10%. I still look good naked I don’t have a belly or anything like that but the belt of Adonis is muted and my arms dont bulge like they used to in my shirts. The six outline is still there but the individual cuts aren’t.

Mind you I’ve been in a high stress sitch more than a year and let my workouts suffer. I figure it’ll take me about 90 days to get back to where I was shouldn’t be hard started a few weeks ago I hope not to lose a lot of weight.

Crunch time.
Right now about 183… similar but prob slightly higher bodyfat than you. I tend to look real good in the 170-175 range

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What do you guys do about carbohydrate cravings?
My low carb diet usually lasts 5-6 days then i binge on carb heavy foods and have to start over

is it potassium? Sea salt? Healthy fats?
how do i curb cravings?
Craving = your body is trying to tell you something. You should probably listen to it.

Typically carb craving means your body is lacking serotonin and wants you to eat some carbs because they cause a serotonin release.

That's because low carb diets are garbage long term. They are neither healthy nor good for you internally.

Your body is designed to run on carbs, like a car is designed to run on whatever fuel it is designed to use(gas, diesel, electric, etc).

You can move a car by pushing it, but why would you when you can put gas it in and drive it?

Sure there is bad fuel for cars just like bad fuel for the body. It's up to you to put a good one in it. Use better fuel, don't avoid it all because bad fuel exists...that's your choice to use it or not.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what i realized tonight about my alcohol drinking?

if i am out with friends.. i can actually have non-alcoholic drinks and game women. The fact that the friends at the bar are ordering drinks makes me feel ok to just do diet drinks…

i have trouble when i game solo. I feel like i need to order drinks or a food.. just common sense for being in there taking space at the bar and socializing.

need to figure out a go to non alcohol order for hanging at a bar and hitting on the hired guns and women who come in. I can always tip ok a diet pepsi but i feel self conscious solo gaming and not ordering alcohol and its because of the bartender/waitresses not people there

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Many folks do not truly understand what carbohydrates are, for example vegetables provide carbs - when going to the physique optimization I keep mine under 200g’s a day works fine. A large salad provides half that.

Anything refined is most likely carbs, avoid it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Many folks do not truly understand what carbohydrates are, for example vegetables provide carbs - when going to the physique optimization I keep mine under 200g’s a day works fine. A large salad provides half that.

Anything refined is most likely carbs, avoid it.
I am assuming you are talking a salad with more than just lettuce? Otherwise you'd have to eat 15 cups of lettuce to get 100g of carbs which would be like 5 large salads.