Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet Discipline

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I build the discipline to live off of only spinach and not drink alcohol until I no longer have a fat face?

Attachments

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to really want it. Should not be a temporary fad diet but a life long reform for health. A change from unhealthy habits to healthy habits will yield extraordinary results. It took me a lot of failure to only pound one 24oz (only) beer.

My weakness, no control are mixed nuts. I have to keep them in the Toy-hauler. Your mug looks fine, just don't be fat.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to change your lifestyle. Or even better mentality AND thus lifestyle.

Example; i hate going to gym its boring and monotonous VS I absolutely LOVE the gym, work out get my adrenaline pumping and ofcourse witness some of the greatest female bodies in town.

Once you think like the latter, you'll be much more strict with your diet. Again, i know plenty of dudes that dgaf ,like both fitness and food .

There are plenty of healthy foods. Start by getting a blender to make move smoothies (with spinach!) . A blender is equal to the cost of some MC D shyte.

Make a lost of shyte you eat, count the calories and you have a starting point. But the main ingredient to success is a shift in your mind. I lost 12 KG in 6 months by the way this year. I am not talking just to be talking

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You don't because that isn't how it works.

Alcohol isn't a big deal to me, I wouldn't care if I never had another drink again in my lifetime. Haven't had one in over a year at this point.

Junk food is tougher as your body becomes addicted to it and it takes a while to reprogram it. It's tough the first few weeks but like anything else, it becomes easier as you continue to do it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive reinforcement works better than deprivation. I make a list of foods I can enjoy at will. Then I just eat as much as I desire from that list.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Positive reinforcement works better than deprivation. I make a list of foods I can enjoy at will. Then I just eat as much as I desire from that list.
This is true, but if you are eating the right foods you will usually get full before you can eat enough to go over your calories for the day.

There are times I almost have to force myself to eat because nutrient dense foods keep you full longer.

I haven't seen any research on it or been able to find anything on it but I have a theory that your body requires certain nutrients everyday and it will keep signaling you that its hungry until you provide them to it. It's why eating processed crap will never fill you up because it contains no nutrients and your body is like "Yo...you want to actually give me something useful?"

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, but if you are eating the right foods you will usually get full before you can eat enough to go over your calories for the day.

There are times I almost have to force myself to eat because nutrient dense foods keep you full longer.

I haven't seen any research on it or been able to find anything on it but I have a theory that your body requires certain nutrients everyday and it will keep signaling you that its hungry until you provide them to it. It's why eating processed crap will never fill you up because it contains no nutrients and your body is like "Yo...you want to actually give me something useful?"
The protein leveraging hypothesis is one idea that ses to follow your theory. Our body will eat until it finds adequate protein. So you could overeat calories by having too many low protein foods (starchy carbs) or you could eat less total calories by always focusing on protein content first.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what my triggers for bad eating are. I almost always eat poorly when i am doing social eating.

i eat a healthy breakfast before work but cave at work when people have lunch ideas that appeal to me. Not to mention all the junk brought in to eat

also like everyone, if i drink i tend to eat poorly

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know what my triggers for bad eating are. I almost always eat poorly when i am doing social eating.

i eat a healthy breakfast before work but cave at work when people have lunch ideas that appeal to me. Not to mention all the junk brought in to eat

also like everyone, if i drink i tend to eat poorly
It's really really hard to eat something healthy now at most restaurants in the US. Even if you are ordering basic stuff like chicken, broccoli or salads with olive oil dressing, the chicken is loaded with sodium still which causes you to hold in water.

Went out the other day and literally had a salad with grilled chicken, guacamole and lettuce and gained 1.5 lbs the next day...

Eating out just isn't worth the damage it causes that I then have to undo so I avoid it as much as possible...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really really hard to eat something healthy now at most restaurants in the US. Even if you are ordering basic stuff like chicken, broccoli or salads with olive oil dressing, the chicken is loaded with sodium still which causes you to hold in water.

Went out the other day and literally had a salad with grilled chicken, guacamole and lettuce and gained 1.5 lbs the next day...

Eating out just isn't worth the damage it causes that I then have to undo so I avoid it as much as possible...
Good points. I need to break the lunch eating habit with co-workers.

I don’t know how to politely tell women no hahha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good points. I need to break the lunch eating habit with co-workers.

I don’t know how to politely tell women no hahha
Tell them the truth. Say you are focused on getting in shape and you are not going to be eating out for a while until you reach your goals.

Simple, effective and they will respect it usually.

Same way that when I was really in peak physical shape and I would go out with friends to the bar or clubs, I would order water all night and I had so many people give me props for that and tell me how impressed they were that I had that much discipline and how they wish they could do that with things...of course I had a few people that gave me sh!t about it, but most were supportive and impressed.

People respect you when you know what you want and do things to achieve those goals.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Alcohol is hard for me to cut out. Tbh it is the cornerstone of all seduction principles.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Alcohol is hard for me to cut out. Tbh it is the cornerstone of all seduction principles.
I used to go on dates and drink water. Women still fvcked me. They drank whatever.

It's not for everyone, but I'd limit it to no more than 2 drinks a week or you are going to start seeing it negatively effect your body composition. The more drinks past there, the more negative it will effect it.

Alcohol is pretty terrible for that.

Last edited:

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have cheat meals or cheat days?

I really want to eat a bag of sun chips here and there.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the peak of my PUA success i have given up both alcohol and coffee due to bad heartburn. This was for many months. I slayed.

honestly i do better alcohol free. Caffeine free too. Mormon mode.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the peak of my PUA success i have given up both alcohol and coffee due to bad heartburn. This was for many months. I slayed.

honestly i do better alcohol free. Caffeine free too. Mormon mode.
Black coffee has no calories though

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black coffee has no calories though
Coffee is interesting. In moderation i love using it while fasting. I rarely remain moderate though and eventually and drinking too much of it and eventually it stops being effective for my alertness plus i get to the horrible heartburn. I am pretty sure once i am abusing it that its ratcheting up my stress hormones and messing with my gains