Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Didn’t escalate...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I was turning it on more she suddenly said it was getting late and started her truck (remote starter) and said she had to train early in the morning.

Then it fizzled out. Serious LMR. Rolled with it and stayed chill, got the same hug as the end of the last date at my door.

Sorry bros, didn't live up to my name with this one.
Live and Learn Bro, that's all we can do.

Generally if I don't kiss on the first date, it never goes anywhere. This has happened 100% of the time to me. I realize everyone's situation is different but this can potentially be a good indicator so you're not wasting your time or raising your expectations unnecessarily.

Even with a "hardcore christian" gal that only had 2 partners and was just divorced even kissed me on the first date and even though she said she would have to be engaged to have seks, she eventually came around. LOL

Also another indicator is if a girl has time constraints. Most girls that are into you will easily overlook getting an extra hour or so sleep and extend their time to be with you. One of the indicators I go by is if the girl cuts the date short unexpectedly without letting me know in advance. This signals low interest or faded interest during the date.

I suspect she wasn't sure how she felt about you and didn't wanna make any harsh decisions, hence the third date. She wanted to feel you out more and see if her emotions would change or her desire would go up. In this case, it didn't.

There's nothing more you could've done here. This is dating. You win some and you lose some.

Time to get out and find some more. :up:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates on how this turned out.

Had something similar with a girl. 3 dates, no kiss..... hell she even slept in the same bed with me! It just made no sense to me that she would go through 3 dates and sleeping next to me but had no interrest in the exchange of bodyfluids.

What i learned rom my story: No kiss on second date, she isnt interested -> NEXT

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update:

She texted me three times on her way giving me updates (I'm at the store, I'm almost there...). Started out with a tour of my new place, a glass of wine, then started making dinner. I could tell she took time on her appearance for the night which I took as a good sign. Anyway, good conversation about all kinds of things; she asked me about relationships etc and talked about hers a bit and if I like doing hobbies with girlfriends or keep my hobbies for myself.

After dinner I moved it to the couch, turned on the fireplace and some music. We started comparing playlists, me teasing her favorite songs, and then I turned the convo seksual by finding a playlist of hers and asking if it was her seks playlist. She said "no, but I guess it could be". I played her my "seks playlist" and kept it on this playful topic. At one point she said "is this going to be your new seks playlist" and I said "no, it's ours" and she said "I set you up for that one".

Anyway

Kept moving closer, there was some light touching of my arm, me of her lower back. Sitting close as we were looking at each others phones. She was playing with her hair a lot facing me. As I was turning it on more she suddenly said it was getting late and started her truck (remote starter) and said she had to train early in the morning.

Then it fizzled out. Serious LMR. Rolled with it and stayed chill, got the same hug as the end of the last date at my door. I kept it clear that I'm sexually interested with the tone of the conversations all night, but honestly it's hard to escalate without the right vibe from her. I'm not going to reach out or pursue as I'm sure that was my last chance. If she does it'll be interesting to see her tone.

Sorry bros, didn't live up to my name with this one.
I'd say this one is done. She gave you the opportunity and time to handle your business and you again didn't. All you can do is simply learn from this and not make the same mistakes with the next one.

It's not up to her to give you a vibe it is up to you to create the vibe. I'm pretty sure she was disappointed it turned out that way as well.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no Kitchen dancing to the playlists? That probably would have been my route. Spin and a dip and a peck on the lips....

I also seed the physical greeting ahead of time..."I'm a hugger, bring it in..."

But I think she already kinda doomed her interest with her "is this a date?". She seems to be emotionally unavailable

It was a good try but I think the deck was stacked against you. Don't initiate contact. If she contacts you tease her that you are" gonna play hard to get and she's gonna have to work hard to seduce you." If she wants to do dinner again just say "you are just going to try to get in my pants aren't you? " This will either blow her out, or make her chase. It should clarify a response.