Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your wife/ex-wife change after kids?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some horror stories. They will have sex once a month as a rule. So my wife hated that all I had to do was touch her and her body would fire up.
It literally pissed her off.
So one day after some really good sex, she started acting like a total b!ich right after. Finally I got tired of it and questioned her about it.

She said that she didn’t want me to think everything was ok and that we were doing good. Lol
Hell I didn’t know anything was wrong to start with.
Good sex = closeness UNLESS it’s the wife...then it’s...
Good-sex = don’t get the wrong idea or that everything is ok.

Some serious manipulation right there brother.
Why did she get together with you in the first place? Did she ever actually want sex, or was it always something she "fronted"? Or was it that she just didn't want to have sex with you?

Ill say this, im 99% sure none of my GFs would ever try that BS even in a long term marriage, however that is probably the same trait that makes them unsuitable for LTR.
What does this mean specifically?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm single now lol but back in the day that's what I would have heard... and what you're saying sounds perfectly logical but women who are in the DGAF stage will say anything to get out of sex. If it's pre-shower she could say she feels too dirty to have sex.
Fvck that selfish ho. Id say on date nights with an azzhole female bang out your side piece before coming home. She will see it in your vibe

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super high sex drive, addicted to sex. Along with that comes being bored easily, so not the best for a stable LTR.
So the choice is between someone who doesn't want to be in a ltr, or someone who doesn't want to have sex, haha. Fvck that.

I'm reading a prostitute's posts on Quora right now, if it's real. She says she's making 1000$+ a night just satisfying the needs of married men whose wives don't want to have sex with them. I refuse that to be my fate.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women's sex drive falls as they hit the wall and extinct when she hits menopause.

That's why you guys should stop all this older women are quality shiet.

Just get a much younger women and everything will be easier for you in a marriage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you’re playing dumb again. How quaint. I do like it when you explain yourself though.
I see she zoomed in on a harmless spelling mistake and made it all about you.

The irony is this is how most marriages are with women.

This in turn exposes how women are sublimely unaware of the damage she causes in a marriage.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to think there's a middle ground but I have no idea. A lot of these women were in long term relationships (5 years) but they cheated on the BFs and integrated threesomes etc to spice things up on top of it.
Honestly, I don't think there is a middle ground usually. These are common issues and jokes, so many people must experience them, perhaps most. I truly think, especially considering my own experiences with women, that they get lazy once they get married and have kids. Once kids are in the mix, the relationship is no longer their primary focus, in fact it may be several rungs down the ladder. It's highly unlikely that most women will desire sex all that much when there is no punishment for the relationship failing. Besides, once they get married, have kids and are now entitled to the fruits of his labor for the next couple of decades, that's literally almost all of the goals she has for a marriage completed within the first few years of marriage, why would she want to stick around? She can get sex from anywhere, she doesn't need to be concerned with whether or not it works out with her husband.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some horror stories. They will have sex once a month as a rule. So my wife hated that all I had to do was touch her and her body would fire up.
It literally pissed her off.
So one day after some really good sex, she started acting like a total b!ich right after. Finally I got tired of it and questioned her about it.

She said that she didn’t want me to think everything was ok and that we were doing good. Lol
Hell I didn’t know anything was wrong to start with.
Good sex = closeness UNLESS it’s the wife...then it’s...
Good-sex = don’t get the wrong idea or that everything is ok.

Some serious manipulation right there brother.
Terrible way to go through life. What a terrible f*cking way to grind out your days, with a woman who despises your touch.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it before you shower. Its killing your motivation the way things are going. Does she know other couples who still have sex?
I'm sure she does but there's always an excuse. It's like Chris rock says, women are in the argument for distance and irritation.

R

Ranger

Terrible way to go through life. What a terrible f*cking way to grind out your days, with a woman who despises your touch.
Can’t resist it but hates that I have that power over her. This is a power thing. For some women, for a man to be powerful is to assume she has none.
It’s an either/or binary if he is harder to manipulate.
To this day she says I was never made to be married. “Adventures like you were never made for that.”
Despite doing my part superbly.

Last edited by a moderator:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sex drive in a relationship goes way down too, I mean I view that as normal. It does not however go to zero and I am not going to mistreat a woman just because of the inevitable result of time (absurd entitlement and delusion to punish someone for a natural consequence of life).
But guys aren't like women. I've never seen more vindictiveness from a group than when women are involved

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that selfish ho. Id say on date nights with an azzhole female bang out your side piece before coming home. She will see it in your vibe
I mentioned this earlier in the thread but she was ultra religious and felt guilty but pretended that wasn’t the case. I was 19 at the time and I know enough now that I would never let that sh1t fly again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned this earlier in the thread but she was ultra religious and felt guilty but pretended that wasn’t the case. I was 19 at the time and I know enough now that I would never let that sh1t fly again.
I want to state for the record that i do not hate women. I do not respect a woman not liking her own husband to touch her or a woman who refuses to have sex with her man. Its not too hard to please someone you give two shyts about.

R

Ranger

A man needs to learn that he really is alone and to his own devices at the base level.
Just giving away your best for so little return is a degraded idea.
If you want children get a surrogate. It’s really funny how the LGBT crowd can get a surrogate and it’s supported. But if a man does it...it’s damn near a crime and a lot of shaming will come your way.
We are free agents. We are beholding to no one. You do not owe your love or intimacy. Nor do you owe your support, respect, labor production or your thoughts and ideas.
A woman gets to experience you through your good graces. There are some things more important than your life.
The most important lesson there is. Better to be dead than surrender your identity.

If they give you too much trouble? There’s and old saying us marine grunts have. “Fvck’m and feed them fish heads.”

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you guys discuss topics here, you never do a deep dive. It's always selfish surface b1tching.
Because many times this is all we have to go on...women tend to just clam up and "don't want to talk about it".
If we go along with this, well, that's really bad. And usually that's the only option.
So, they remain quiet, continue to hold us accountable via silent treatment + head games, etc. until we lose our cool, which then validates the woman to give up on the relationship and start seeing other men (or a woman) behind our back, thus leading to divorce.
They like to get us in a pizzed off, silent quandry, and keep us there. It's a no-win situation for a man.
If they really care about the kids' mental health as much as their own emotional needs (?)...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women change......their priority is now taking care of YOUR children together. Having said that, all too often they forget that they are a WIFE as well, and they have obligations to YOU.

There is SOOO much truth in that once you are married, the "hook is set", meaning you now have lost power and she has gained it. Your ability to see other women and keep her on her toes and taking care of your needs is gone. When you were dating, she KNEW she had to meet your needs or you would simply stop calling and see other women. Marriage takes that away. The longer you are married, the deeper that hook is set due to the family courts and the financial shaat kicking YOU will take.

Once you have kids, THE HOOK SETTING IS COMPLETE - although it is natural for all her energy to turn towards the kids, it SHOULD eventually turn back to you, to maintain the marriage, but it often doesn't. The problem, in my view, is that women get "lazy" towards keeping their husbands need for affection and sex met - the attitude seems to be "So what if he doesn't like it? What is he going to do, leave? " (insert laughter amongst other women here) "The kids and I come first, if he doesn't like it lump it"

As a man who was married, then two kids, then divorced...……….I don't regret it. My kids mean the world to me. But that doesn't change the fact that EVERYTHING I wrote above is true, in my experience.
I think alot of women forget the rôle of " women, wife, mother".

The traditional view of it. Alot of "we can be anything you want" definitely impacted the social dynamic. The focus changes.

Women are free. (Just like men were/are)

Men are free.

Both have challenges.

When kids arrive a whole new life émerge and something that is totally out of your control

I've come to see there are many phase to dating/relationships.

Alot of couples break Appart when kids arrive or leave.

When kids arrive: it shows all the lackness between the 2 partners about compatibility, will etc.

When the kids leave (grow up): the parents are now a couple again, and they find out if they really cares about each other or were just parents.

Dating is different than LTR/Wife
LTR/Wife is different than parenting
Than parenting goes back to LTR/Wife.

A stages need to be build for each scene.

When the women has kids, the husband become secondairy. If the husband cant "date" this wife... It will fall Appart... Like a LTR, you need to date your partner again and again and again like at the begining of the relationship.

Also, the parents need to learn to let go of the kids.

If the dynamic is 100% kids.. Than you'll fail at the LTR part.

Alot of people put 100% on the kids because they have their own life insatisfaction, insecurities, think it will save their relations, trap the husband etc etc.

Yes, women always try to bring the men into her frame. The men must resist for ever... Pretty hard stuff.

I liked the thread since i am heading that route :p

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think alot of women forget the rôle of " women, wife, mother".

The traditional view of it. Alot of "we can be anything you want" definitely impacted the social dynamic. The focus changes.

Women are free. (Just like men were/are)

Men are free.

Both have challenges.

When kids arrive a whole new life émerge and something that is totally out of your control

I've come to see there are many phase to dating/relationships.

Alot of couples break Appart when kids arrive or leave.

When kids arrive: it shows all the lackness between the 2 partners about compatibility, will etc.

When the kids leave (grow up): the parents are now a couple again, and they find out if they really cares about each other or were just parents.

Dating is different than LTR/Wife
LTR/Wife is different than parenting
Than parenting goes back to LTR/Wife.

A stages need to be build for each scene.

When the women has kids, the husband become secondairy. If the husband cant "date" this wife... It will fall Appart... Like a LTR, you need to date your partner again and again and again like at the begining of the relationship.

Also, the parents need to learn to let go of the kids.

If the dynamic is 100% kids.. Than you'll fail at the LTR part.

Alot of people put 100% on the kids because they have their own life insatisfaction, insecurities, think it will save their relations, trap the husband etc etc.

Yes, women always try to bring the men into her frame. The men must resist for ever... Pretty hard stuff.

I liked the thread since i am heading that route :p
incoming baby my friend?

Very hard to balance kids, work and relationship. Doable but hard.

Never let the women take charge of everything that has to do with the kids, this is how you lose frame after kids imo

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incoming baby my friend?

Very hard to balance kids, work and relationship. Doable but hard.

Never let the women take charge of everything that has to do with the kids, this is how you lose frame after kids imo

Wish I had the energy to post this 1000 times. Many many men let the women take control (primarily because they are lazy), respect is lost, and the snowball starts rolling...