Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your father's give you advice on women growing up?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father never really told me anything about women. Did anybody here have father's that helped them with women? If so, was the advice that he gave you good or was it AFC?

Reaction score
My dad told me to treat girls like my buddies, like they are no one special. But I alway ended up getting all infatuated after i met a girl and made all the typical AFC mistakes. Not anymore though!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exact words was, "always treat women with respect. be nice to them and befriend them. before you know it they'll be wanting you. loving you"

PFFT!!..

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No advice. No nothing. Maybe just treat girls with respect, etc.

And also I got was "girls are trouble - dont worry about them until you are 30"

hahaha

Bulldog6971

Don Juan
Reaction score
all afc advise nothing at all usefull, it often helps doin the opposite of wat he says.:confused:

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
No advice at all

I think that learning on my own has being the best way to learn about women. If I ever have a son thi is what i would tell him:

Live and Learn but incase all you do is live and not learn the only thing i want you to learn is to not judge a book only by its cover!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: No advice at all

Originally posted by tiburon
I think that learning on my own has being the best way to learn about women. If I ever have a son thi is what i would tell him:

Live and Learn but incase all you do is live and not learn the only thing i want you to learn is to not judge a book only by its cover!
Ah... Golden advice.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. But my karate sensei did tell me never to stick with only one woman. Pointlessly, I think he used to be a military general or something (or a high ranking officer).

My parents hide their sexuality so well that I honestly believe they were the first partners (sexual or otherwise) each of them had. Bizarre...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I didn't grow up with my pops, I gained my "playa" abilities by hangin around older cousins, friends from school, friends from work who was all in the game. yup we had Good Times man Good times.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how to be a ****block. My dad told me to not get involved with a girl until after college:rolleyes:. I thought that was what college was for:D plus that whole learning thing and alot of other AFC advice. i think that it had to do with his past that I won't get into.

Thank god for this site because I would still be listening to it:(. Probably would have been a thirty year old virgin who has never gotten kissed:eek:.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was from the 'old country'. His only advice about women I've heard is (won't sound as good translated to English, but):

Women have holes in their heads and in their legs.

Don't f*ck a crazy women; and don't bring a crazy woman home.