Romanemp22
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2020
- Messages
- 949
- Reaction score
- 893
- Age
- 29
If so how did it happened and which one? Can you tell the difference between having sex with a pornstar and ordinary girl? Are they better?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Growing up I was always getting hard on ava rose but she quit I think in 2010.But cool story thoNo sex but I did have one sign my chest with sharpie one night at a strip club. She was signing pictures of herself they were selling and I didn't have one so she told me to take off my shirt and she signed me instead. Kind of a sexy memory from my younger days.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I was at a strip club the one night(my roommate was a DJ there) and there was a porn star who was sticking lollipops up her pvssy and then selling them to guys...I thought that was kind of disgusting...No sex but I did have one sign my chest with sharpie one night at a strip club. She was signing pictures of herself they were selling and I didn't have one so she told me to take off my shirt and she signed me instead. Kind of a sexy memory from my younger days.
Was she better or nothing special?She wasn't a pornstar at the time but she grew up to be one if that counts? I can't say the full name and dox myself but she recently joined a year or two ago
Nothing special. She was like all other girls.Was she better or nothing special?
True, they get cars, money even fame through sex.I think a lot of girls ARE quasi porn stars now. Or at least that’s their aspirations. They watch porn sometimes for educational reasons.
Think about it. Guys watch porn. Girl watches porn to make herself more like a porn star to gather attention and resources.
These girls have done some dirty shyt with multiple men. Sex is their only currency. Of course they are going to develop that currency.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Sooner guys around here realize this, the sooner the red pill will finally materialize in their heads.These girls have done some dirty shyt with multiple men.