"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Did you ever had sex with a pornstar?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
If so how did it happened and which one? Can you tell the difference between having sex with a pornstar and ordinary girl? Are they better?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
No sex but I did have one sign my chest with sharpie one night at a strip club. She was signing pictures of herself they were selling and I didn't have one so she told me to take off my shirt and she signed me instead. Kind of a sexy memory from my younger days.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There's probably a lot of guys that's had sex with pornstars but just without the titles unknowingly (same partner count though). LOL
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
No sex but I did have one sign my chest with sharpie one night at a strip club. She was signing pictures of herself they were selling and I didn't have one so she told me to take off my shirt and she signed me instead. Kind of a sexy memory from my younger days.
Growing up I was always getting hard on ava rose but she quit I think in 2010.But cool story tho
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
No sex but I did have one sign my chest with sharpie one night at a strip club. She was signing pictures of herself they were selling and I didn't have one so she told me to take off my shirt and she signed me instead. Kind of a sexy memory from my younger days.
I was at a strip club the one night(my roommate was a DJ there) and there was a porn star who was sticking lollipops up her pvssy and then selling them to guys...I thought that was kind of disgusting...
 

YtBlur

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
28
She wasn't a pornstar at the time but she grew up to be one if that counts? I can't say the full name and dox myself but she recently joined a year or two ago
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
She wasn't a pornstar at the time but she grew up to be one if that counts? I can't say the full name and dox myself but she recently joined a year or two ago
Was she better or nothing special?
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I think a lot of girls ARE quasi porn stars now. Or at least that’s their aspirations. They watch porn sometimes for educational reasons.

Think about it. Guys watch porn. Girl watches porn to make herself more like a porn star to gather attention and resources.

These girls have done some dirty shyt with multiple men. Sex is their only currency. Of course they are going to develop that currency.
True, they get cars, money even fame through sex.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
1,223
Location
The Dirty South
These girls have done some dirty shyt with multiple men.
Sooner guys around here realize this, the sooner the red pill will finally materialize in their heads.

I disagree about developing the currency. They simply do it because their cvnt gets wet for certain guys. If that happens, they'll do anything the guy wants.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
All this pornstar talk and it's making me wish I had gone to the CES(consumer electronics show) in Vegas pre-Covid. For those that don't know, the pornstar convention usually piggy backs off the CES. So you can literally enjoy seeing the latest electronic gadgets, then stick around and see the latest pvssies. ;)
 
Top