Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did they disrespect me again

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on Facebook to say how I got treated by a cousin and how the price could arrest him.

I was told I have mental health issues was the issue, no one thinks he's done nothing wrong and it's true he has harassed, bullied, more me etc.

There is too much more I can give.

Saying mental health problems is that a sign of disrespect?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to get more context on this. What's the back story here? Try to be as objective as possible when telling both sides of the story.

And it would also help to share more about you. Mental health is important and should always be prioritized and never stigmatized. We all have mental health issues to an extent and we should all be addressing them so don't be offended. But sometimes and some people do have pretty significant mental health problems that go unaddressed and that's when bad things happen (eg. mass shootings). So we should always be addressing the core issue of these sad occurrences: Mental Health. And stop pretending like gun control is going to alleviate or worse solve the problem.

Modern Man Advice

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say we lack info, also don't waste time fighting on facebook