"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Did I screw up?

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
In my math class I flirt wit this one girl and stuff. Then later on the girl next to me goes do you like so and so? I go "idunno i guess she is kinda hot" The girl next to me goes im telling her. This is the part i am not sure about. the girl calls her over so I just say "guess what emily?" she goes "what" then i figure i better tell her then the girl next to me anf look like a shy fool. I say "I think you are hot" then she goes "OK" in that wierd confused did-this-just-happen-look and smiles. then she goes to her seat. The girl next to me is saying to every girl in the class then that "I want to have sex with them" some laughed and smiled. Did i **** this up? ps we been flirtin for a couple days now
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
End yourself.
 

bigboom

New Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
no, i think you did the right thing. Welcome to the world of rejection. You made the first steps...don't get upset with it, move on. It takes a lot of rejection to become a DJ :)

(and what i think of classes and stuff. be carefull if you cannot uphold your status...cause you'll see them everyday. Try to look elsewhere as well so you can be natural confident anytime even when you **** up in the future)
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I won't even read the post.
Don't ask "Did I screw up?" Because if you're asking this, chances are you did.
Next time, dont' bother asking. Be confident, and plan out your moves more.
Next her if you feel you fawked up.
From this day forward, you shouldn't feel you ****ed up again, you are a DJ. prove it to yourself. Be confident withe every move you make.
-sudden burst of lets-sound-smart-by-being-vague mood. hope it was atleast alittle helpful or enlightening.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Rejection is like lifting weights... It hurts, but its good for you, it makes you stronger.
 
Top