Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I not say their would be another matrix!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see it.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Gay and political bull?
No.....not that. The movie is just.....ridiculous.

They kept referencing back to the other movies. I mean a knod here and there is fine,but they actually had clips of the original movie PLAYING in the background while the characters in this movie were speaking.

Then they had a new "Smith"...who was Neo's boss in the movie. One minute they're talking boss to employee,then the next,Smith grabs a gun and starts trying to kill Neo. I was confused....cause I didn't know WHY he started trying to shoot him.

Then Neo.....he's no longer the cool,calm bad azz he was from Reloaded. Now he's being led around like A CHILD by the blue-haired girl. Then at the end of the movie,Trinity.........now SHE can fly. Both her and Neo jump off a building,she had to carry him,cause he lost his ability to fly.

This movie made Revolutions look Oscar-worthy.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, just another fine example of today’s filmmakers having lost their way.
Usually typified by disconnected plots that make no sense combined with cgi action scenes too fast / involved to comprehend…
New Spiderman qualifies as another low value final product also.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.....not that. The movie is just.....ridiculous.

They kept referencing back to the other movies. I mean a knod here and there is fine,but they actually had clips of the original movie PLAYING in the background while the characters in this movie were speaking.

Then they had a new "Smith"...who was Neo's boss in the movie. One minute they're talking boss to employee,then the next,Smith grabs a gun and starts trying to kill Neo. I was confused....cause I didn't know WHY he started trying to shoot him.

Then Neo.....he's no longer the cool,calm bad azz he was from Reloaded. Now he's being led around like A CHILD by the blue-haired girl. Then at the end of the movie,Trinity.........now SHE can fly. Both her and Neo jump off a building,she had to carry him,cause he lost his ability to fly.

This movie made Revolutions look Oscar-worthy.
That stuff is part of what I was talking about

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it at the cinema the other day and it gave me a very unpleasant feeling. It felt like a parody of the matrix instead. Neo looked tired and out of place. Save your money and torrent it.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Christmas, did the oracle bake any cookies?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly could they have done with the Matrix plotline? Didn't NEO already end the war with man and machine?

How are Neo and trinity even alive? I haven't watched it yet but it seems like a lazy cashgrab for nostalgia, since the other movies made by the Wachowski "sisters" kept flopping.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when it flops (which it has) it will all be the fault of transphobia because the filmmaker is trans.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard from several people it was the worst movie they ever saw
While it did no justice to the original trilogy, and only good for a one time watch. It's hardly the "worst movie ever". That's just people getting caught up in emotionalism.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard from several people it was the worst movie they ever saw
I went to see this because tickets were free just to see how bad it was.

My girlfriend's comment while watching the credit scroll while waiting for the post-credits scene was "It took this many people to make such a bad movie?"

It's not so much bad as it is utterly boring. One of the people in the theater was snoring (movie got moved from the big screen to a smaller screen). It's utterly unoriginal and no one human dies, but at least it doesn't retcon or sh!t on the original trilogy in any way.

The post credit scene sums it up perfectly. Two beta male game developers saying "The Cat-trix. It's the Matrix, but with cats".

The Last Jedi is a far worse movie.