"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Did I do good?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Well, I was on the bus at the bus station, waiting for the bus to leave. I saw my friends cousin (a she of course), who I haven't seen in a while. So I thought, what the hell... I opened the window and waved and asked her what she was doing... this is how the conversation went... at least from what I remember.

ME: Hey!
HER: Oh, hi!
ME: Hey, what ya doin'?
HER: Just going shopping. You?
ME: Home, heh heh. I just finished studying. How have you been?
HER: Good, you?
ME: Great. So what do you do?
HER: I am going to Sydney soon, but at the moment I study ____ (forgot what it was, heh).

(She talked a bit about how she was and what she was doing with herself. To make time go by and not ask for her number so quickly. Mind you, I already know her. So I am not a stranger to her.)

ME: Cool... got a number?
(Bit of a smile on her face...)
HER: Maybe.
ME: Can I have it?
HER: Why?
ME: Heh heh. (I hand her my cell phone) Just dial it in.
(She dials her number in.)
HER: I better go (Smiling and flattered at the same time.)

We were supposed to hook up a long time ago actually... talking like a year or more... but it never happened.

Anyway, she left. Got her number, messaged her few moments after saying: "Thank you :) "

At the same time, she'd get my number.

I'm just trying to get your opinions on how I went. I am actually dissapointed. I think i fuked up on the part: "Can I have your number?"

I remember the real DJ must tell a woman to GIVE the number, not ask. What do you guys think?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Meh, you did fine. Stop thinking about the DJ way, and start focusing on the responses you get and working on your way. You'll be far better off, trust me.

Just a little afterthought, if you approach enough women in the day, it wont cross your mind whether or not you "did good." Instead, you'll either be focusing on where the next girl's coming from, or a more general improvement to your game.

Keep at it man,
khanboy
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Sounds about right. Thanks pal.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The way you asked for her number was ok - you already knew her and she knew you for a while so this is not a problem. I'll let you know how good you did once you tell us how she responds to your advances.
 

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
cool, but why did U send her thx sms?
I don't know, you could say: give me your # and we could go out sometime.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top