Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I do good or mess up?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, it sucks, but it assures I really learn this lesson this time. Although I will say the jealousy tactic did work well one time I remember using it. Oh, well, this is one area of my dating life I need to master. I get numbers, setup dates, can kiss and close the deal. But in these types of situations when a girl plays hard to get I struggle. Even when I have other women I'm sleeping with.

She did seem to have high interest, agreeing to cook me dinner, etc. but it's not 100% certain that it was sincere.

Part of me also believes that she may have just wanted the attention. Women in the office seem to often do this kind of stuff I've noticed, and I generally don't have this problem outside the office (or when I was in college with some girls).

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I say anything about her saying we can be friends? Or just let it be? I do believe she HAD high interest before but my jealousy tactic backfired. Would it be BAD if she saw me with one of the other girls I'm dating at this point? One of the other girls I'm dating meets me at my work when we hang out, we do it in the bathroom then go hang out after that. The work girl's office is facing the parking lot where I meet this girl...

Don't worry, I'm not really after her anymore, it's more of an experiment to see what happens. Plus it's a way for me to save face in a way, showing I have another girl and am not phased.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's offputting, and my IL would have dropped if a girl did the same to me. You didn't even give her a chance to respond to your invite, then double texted to threaten the plan due to her not responding within a few minutes? Come on bro.

But ... don't apologize or backpedal. This will make it worse. Let it sit, withdraw your emotional investment, and invest your time and attention elsewhere for now.

You were right, crashed and burned, see my other posts about her response (basically laughed at my c&cky funny opener and said she can't hang out this saturday and we can be friends (English is not her first language so I'm paraphrasing a little here) and to have fun with my friends on saturday. She may have been interested before and got spooked that I was going to hurt her after my attempt to make her jealous. She may have just been doing it all for attention. I am not sure, and none of us can be sure. I do find it odd that she got my number from her friend, went out with me, and that she agreed to cook us dinner prior to all of this. I think she might have been interested but I mucked it up with my previous jealousy tactic text. I just know/hope I have learned this lesson once and for all. Thanks guys.

I'm not sure if I should go out of my way to not let her see me with another girl that I'm dating who I bring to the office a lot, whether I should say anything back like I agree, or just let it be silent. I don't think I will pursue her at all at this point, her message was pretty clear.

Man it's been a long time a woman has said let's be friends to me. Though I guess in a way any woman who rejects you is saying that really....it's just that in this case I pursued her looking for a clear answer.

Last edited: