Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Destroying Social Phobias

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a downer, but I thought this was pretty mediocre. NOT BAD, just mediocre. Everything you've said in your post has already been mentioned in other articles in the DJ Bible. I know you used fun, off-the-cuff examples, but the lines you used on women sounded too canned and forced, and they are far too cheesey. Any women that falls for that crap isn't worth it.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post i'm bumping it even though the lines were cheesy I like the humour :) Great stuff. :D

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
legolas

35% percent is a little steep. You will be hearing from my lawyer! :D

Nooby Doo
It´s responses like yours that make posting worthwhile. Glad I could inspire you to action!

numlock
Thats too funny dude. You know I still struggle with this sometimes. Especially if she is unusually hot, a bit of my AFC creeps up and I forget to smile. Don´t beat yourself up about it. The best DJs have their AFC moments from time to time. Good Luck!

Sisko
Thanks for the stars!

I think this one is overdue. I think Mr Fingers is an exceptional poster yet to be recognised in the DJB, so I have changed that.
:D Thank you Nick. Great job you are doing BTW..we all owe you thanks!

Master of the World
Ahh yes, the power of NOW. GLad you get it!

Oxide
Some cool people here. A nice fringe benefit of learning to improve yourself is you get to meet folks who are doing the same. My kinda crowd!

Capitol39
Hmm, the lone voice of dissension. Thats cool..you are entitled to your opinion. BUt like I said in my posts, my lines were not excellent but my DELIVERY was! Its really hard to convey the subtleties with text but I do try. Did it work for me? Ayup! Were the girls worth my time? You betcha! But you´ll just have to take my word on that.

chlywly
Thanks ... I think. (Damn am I that big of a cheeseball?)

Fingers signs off to rethink and fine-tune his game a little.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Well Fingys, I have used your cheesy lines with great success. Just wanted to thank you for your posts. They have really helped my game ALOT. You have changed my life dude.

As far as fine-tuning, yeah you should always try to improve, but its like you said, the lines dont matter as much as the delivery. I opened a girl the other day at the laundromat with the cheesiest line. I told her she had beautiful eyes and she sincerely thanked me and complimented my eyes as well. In the past I woulda flubbed it with my insecure vibe but I could tell she was diggin my confidence, plus the compliment was sincere, her eyes were astunning shade of grey.

I got her number and met her later in the week for coffee. We had a great conversation. She was really smart and she got all my jokes. After we had laughed for a good hour and a half, I pulled out the Destiny Card. I told her that I usually do my laundry on the weekend and it was a total fluke that I met her. I then told her a brief story of how my laundry plans got postponed (funny story involving my cats) and right as we were both laughing, I told her I was glad that this little fluke had brought us together.

She smiled wide and said she was glad too. So glad that she wanted to thank my cats personally! I didnt even have to come up with an excuse to get her to my place. We only messed around because I didnt have any rubbers, but next time we meet it is ON! I would never have been able to pull this off before.

Thank you so much, you are the MAN!

NINJA PIMP (formerly known as Ninja Dude ;))

p.s.- Where the heck are ya?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is honestly the most important document I can ever remember reading my entire life. It is gold and has helped me immensely! Thank you, Mr. Fingers!

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not the only fingers in town. You've got competition now

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Dell SkyCat
Your not the only fingers in town. You've got competition now
If your referring to Señor Fingers...

I think its the same guy... :D

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post.

I like this post, because it's not all about subliminal commands and other bull**** that wouldn't work. He is right about the crutch, People use the Don Juanism and "Playa" sites to crutch them off the social phobia that girls are better than them.

Like the subliminal commands stuff, When guys use it. They think they actually are controlling something making them much more comfortable around the target(girls). So these sites are good in the sense that your fear of girls will be purged, but once you become yourself...

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
as i have requested in the other post,
mr. fingers or senor or whatever you call urself:
can you release a pdf-file of your post for us to down load???

thanx
peace
m.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Carolla

Reaction score
Re: The Tao of Mr. Fingers!

Geezz. A lot of things make sence for me now. I have met a person once you behaved in this way. After i read this undarstood a lot of things. I'm gonna read this and read this until i will memorize every sentence. I'm so f***en lucky that i found this thing. And i'm really seriuos and i mean it.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this thread again for the first time in months, and it is JUST as powerful as it was the first go-around. This is great not only for the new members, but also for the guys looking for a kick in the ass. I definitely felt it! ;)

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post here.one of the great ones on this site.its going into my personal archive on the hd:)

meistro

Reaction score
Love it!

nice work Fingz... the bit where your talking about putting them in your shoes works like a charm...

thanks.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont care what you say about this next comment. It's true for me anyway.

Forget pook. Forget Anti-Dump. Remember fingz. ... Pook had heavy influence from AD. AD was systematic. After all, remember the "machine?". He had his own reliable way, and never mentioned the connections and the other side of the game.

Mr Fingz on the other hand is the souuuuulful writer. The guy that truely stimulates that other side and gets the motivation going.

If you ever get around to reading this fingz, if you lurk or whatever, you've been the most influentially soulful poster on this board. BUMP!

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Fingers.

Inspirational stuff m8, i am new to this forum, after reading that, it was smooth as silk :) damn i wish i can be like you one day my english is very bad hehe.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/strokes fingerz hand :crackup:
This post really hit home man, im going to work threw it like homework to i am a master at all the gates :rockon: