Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Destroying Social Phobias

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
props!! great posts

nice to see some really good posts flooding the forums again

I'll start doing my part again, or at least doing my best, lol

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you have posted a good thread on how to destroy phobias when it comes to women, but I wish you went over how to destroy social phobias in order to make friends, male and female. Especially male ones, so that you can have "wingmen" when on the hunt for woman.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same principles apply, lencour

The same principles apply for meeting any friends, lencour. In fact, I find it easier to make interesting conversation with men, because of more common interests, in general.

Just focus on the conversation sections.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!

Slamming post my man! This sucker is getting printed out and slapped on my Wall of Fame. You are one subliminal dude...

"Article 54 Section BJ-69: The Incredible Connection Clause"

ROTFL!!!
:p
BJ-69 ..... Sounds like an incredible connection indeed!
You are killing me over here

If this does not go into the DJ Bible, then I nominate you to write the New Testament!

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, make this post a sticky!

Mods, you gotta sticky this baby!!!

-iceH

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I read it.

I like it! :D

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
icehot is on the money. Everyone from newbies to masters must read this! I have read alot of posts and this is the only one I feel deserves a sticky. But until the mods take action, I guess we will have to settle for cruder methods such as the infamous.......

BUMP!!!

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely high quality post! Whenever I feel this site comes to a new low, right then someone posts something like this to totally change my opinion. We need more posts like these.

Foreigner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvellous post!

D-J-B! D-J-B! D-J-B!!! Take my vote... :D

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very excellent read

Very excellent read. One of the best threads I've read in a long time; its even better than mine :eek: :D

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS SO GOD DAMNED MIRACULOUS.

OMFG.

I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS EVER BROKEN IT DOWN TO SIMPLICITY LIKE YOU.

FREAKIN 10 STARS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.

~1~

OOH NASTY

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent! Add a "Do xx cheesy cold approaces week yy", and you have a new social bootcamp!

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hail Mr. Fingers!

wow man, I really like the stuff you right about. I find it both interesting theory and fun reading! I must say that I agree with leoncour when he commented about not just working on chicks but making male friends too. The topic of finding new male friends has interested me. I am, over the summer, going to embark upon a massive social proofing program. I am going to try to become that social butterfly, who everyone knows, who everyone likes, who everyone is excited to see. I basically am going to try to meet everyone in my city, I have a big smile on my face just thinking about it, it is going to be great fun; but, of course, I am not experienced with being very social so I am going to have some trouble in the beginning and your posts help me a great deal. I like what you write because it is not just about banging a bunch of girls, it is about becoming a more socially powerful and interesting person.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, praise from Caesar!

Thank you all for your kind responses. :)

I had a lot of fun putting this post together and am glad yall enjoyed it. I really never expected such a response...10 stars? 8 thumbs up???

At this rate, I won't be able to fit my head out the door!

Thanks for the confidence-boost guys! Time to take advantage of this great mood and hit the streets

ciao!

Fingers -----> out

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow!! this post has seriously left me speachless...VERY NICE!! and easy to understand!

this seriously might be on of the best post's ever on this site!!

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been lurking on this site for months now. THis is my very first post. I am using it to say THANK YOU, Mr. Fingers. I have read many great posts here, but this one has changed my life! I dont like to get all mushy and whatnot, but I LOVE YOU MAN!

ahem. in a brotherly way of course!

I hate to just follow the crowd and say waht everyone else here says so you know my words are sincere. thanks again and i hope you post more of this gold!

BTW..if you ever find yourself on another plane of existence, give me a call and we'll do lunch!

:D