Originally posted by Don Pablo
Do you go to TC Robertson High by any chance?
Nope, actually I almost went there, but I go to AHS. You from around here?
gruby... I don't jerk off every day. I havn't done it in about a week as of right now. Jerking off and having another person RIGHT HERE with you is a completely different experience. Not jerking off isn't going to make me desire women psychologically.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note. Today was the first day of school. I have a class up at college, so for fourth period I didnt have anything to do. I met up with this chick and we decided to go find a 'grassy place' to chill. So we got some coffee and went to a local park.
As soon as we left school, I completely changed with the way I treat her. Although at school I had my arm around her and was kinoing every few seconds, I didnt touch her once when we left.
I tried the damn 'fake it' ****...couldnt do it. I was sitting there feeling NO desire for this chick, nothing. I was half wishing I had a class to be in. I don't think I could kiss her...in a way that would be 'good' without actually wanting to.
So **** it, then we went to the library and then had to come back to school.
Next chick.
After school, she invited me to her house, her room, her bed...
I was trying a lot harder to seem interested this time. But intellectually DJing is like...lame... Anyway, she had a mirror, right in front of her bed, so I made some wiseass remark about that, and she said she SINGS to herself. So I tell her to do it, and she starts singing me some love song, holding my hands and touching my face and ****.
Then she whips out some zodiac book and looks up my birthday. The damn book paints me as a seductive magnetic person and all this ****.
The whole time...my body language was going "GOD I HOPE YOU DONT PLAN ON DOING ANYTHING PHYSICAL WITH ME"
We..again..just talked...
And I have a damn 20hr "love coupon" from this girl.(also a picture here:
http://ee.1asphost.com/ECCDivinity/images/ppl008.jpg no thats not me

)
I dont know...I am now seriously considering getting a therapist or something..