"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Depends on the chic

Pm856

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
14
Age
41
Hey fellow djs.

How come we can be alpha and really high value with some women ( beautiful too), but beta-vibes with others? Is it a process?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Alpha and Beta are concepts relating to men alone, women have no bearing on the hierarchy of men whatsoever.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Hey fellow djs.

How come we can be alpha and really high value with some women ( beautiful too), but beta-vibes with others? Is it a process?
It could depend on how hard you are TRYING to get the woman or if you are not TRYING at all.

Are you TRYING to make them like you or are they pulled in by your gravity?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I think I know what you are trying to ask.

I believe part of that is how the woman is and how they make you feel. If they comply and gives you a lot of respect in the beginning, they make you feel comfortable and make you let down your guard in a way. This can bring out beta type vibes. This is not a bad thing necessarily and can indicate that you guys just may have a more compatible and/or stronger bond.

As long as you don't pedestalize her, remain steadfast in your purpose, standards, discipline, leadership and be willing to challenge her or call her out on anything that doesn't sit well with you(after having viewed through an objective lense), you shouldn't worry about those things.

Being a good man is a combo of alpha/beta.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
There was a legit 5 that would make me weak kneed and borderline around her at a time when I had plenty of success with much more attractive woman. I think "cute" women tend to draw the beta out more than hot.

Another thing is that I tend to view tall women as not interested in me, so revert to sexual "work personality" mode around them. Even after im proven wrong and they make the first move, its difficult for me to revert out of that initial frame for some reason.
good remark with the cute vs hot woman

I saw that I am more beta let”s say with cute girls , than I am with hot ones

I think the reason is that cute girls give out a more vulnerable vibe , which in return makes the guy not be as hard as he would normally be with people that do not give this vulnerability vibe

and this vibe also makes you to take a more caring stance
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top