Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Depends on the chic

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow djs.

How come we can be alpha and really high value with some women ( beautiful too), but beta-vibes with others? Is it a process?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha and Beta are concepts relating to men alone, women have no bearing on the hierarchy of men whatsoever.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow djs.

How come we can be alpha and really high value with some women ( beautiful too), but beta-vibes with others? Is it a process?
It could depend on how hard you are TRYING to get the woman or if you are not TRYING at all.

Are you TRYING to make them like you or are they pulled in by your gravity?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what you are trying to ask.

I believe part of that is how the woman is and how they make you feel. If they comply and gives you a lot of respect in the beginning, they make you feel comfortable and make you let down your guard in a way. This can bring out beta type vibes. This is not a bad thing necessarily and can indicate that you guys just may have a more compatible and/or stronger bond.

As long as you don't pedestalize her, remain steadfast in your purpose, standards, discipline, leadership and be willing to challenge her or call her out on anything that doesn't sit well with you(after having viewed through an objective lense), you shouldn't worry about those things.

Being a good man is a combo of alpha/beta.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a legit 5 that would make me weak kneed and borderline around her at a time when I had plenty of success with much more attractive woman. I think "cute" women tend to draw the beta out more than hot.

Another thing is that I tend to view tall women as not interested in me, so revert to sexual "work personality" mode around them. Even after im proven wrong and they make the first move, its difficult for me to revert out of that initial frame for some reason.
good remark with the cute vs hot woman

I saw that I am more beta let”s say with cute girls , than I am with hot ones

I think the reason is that cute girls give out a more vulnerable vibe , which in return makes the guy not be as hard as he would normally be with people that do not give this vulnerability vibe

and this vibe also makes you to take a more caring stance