Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dementia and physical abuse. Advice on how to get someone committed who doesn't want to be helped

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic here,

The father of one of my friends is in a situation where his wife has dementia and has gotten to the stage where she's becoming violent. She refuses to get any kind of help or acknowledge that she has a problem, and he has deteriorated to the point where he is no longer in the physical condition to do anything about her. Anyone know of any kind of legal recourse my friend might have to getting this woman away from her husband before she either kills him or does something terrible?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic here,

The father of one of my friends is in a situation where his wife has dementia and has gotten to the stage where she's becoming violent. She refuses to get any kind of help or acknowledge that she has a problem, and he has deteriorated to the point where he is no longer in the physical condition to do anything about her. Anyone know of any kind of legal recourse my friend might have to getting this woman away from her husband before she either kills him or does something terrible?
Is the wife vaccinated? If so, N-Acetyl Cysteine and pine needle tea can help.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well you can call the cops ask for community services and explain to the officer what’s going on, that you’d like to get her 5150’d, which is a psych hold at a hospital.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can call the cops ask for community services and explain to the officer what’s going on, that you’d like to get her 5150’d, which is a psych hold at a hospital.
Thanks, this was extremely helpful. 5150 is a california-only code, but all states have a similar statute.