"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Deleted messages and phone call on whatsapp

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Last night was texting a girl every two hours or so. Saw her last text at like 1 am but was already half a sleep so I slept further. Knew she was out with friends.

I turn off my wifi at night. Got up at 7am and saw she texted me ‘sorry wrong use of my phone’ and asked me about my night. I opened whatsapp and I saw she deleted two texts and gave me a call 10 minutes after those deleted texts.

I don’t know if it’s on or not with this girl and thus don’t know what happened. Was it just the wrong person she texted/called? Did she perhaps say something negative (like I actually don’t like you) or something else.

Just ignore what happened or ask her about it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
ignore and do not mention it

could have been "i like you alot"
ive caught alot of texts before delete, they were all in the positive
 
Last edited:
Top