Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Delete pictures after a breakup?

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
What has your experience been after a break up with pictures on FB? If you were dumped or if you dumped them did either of you delete all of the pictures? If not why?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you delete the pics then it will help get her off your mind and forward with your life. Otherwise, it will look like you are pining over her and secretly hoping she'll come back into your life as you have all of these wasted memories lying around. Especially if she's hot and she's gone for life.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she does not delete the pictures of me she has?

Do most girls delete them after breakups?

Bacious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nearly a month past breakup and the Facebook photos remain, still tagged. I think it really depends on the type of person and breakup as to whether or not you'd want to even be remotely associated with them.

If it was clean (as far as breakup goes) and you don't mind people knowing of your past then I don't see the problem in leaving them, provided you have more to your Facebook profile than pictures of your ex.

If you're going NC and insist on keeping her as a Facebook friend then I'd advise turning off your chat to her (so that you do not appear online and her name doesn't appear online to you either) and unticking the "show on newsfeed" option on her profile. Seeing her name will not help you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete everything that reminds you of her. Out of sight, out of mind. Time to move on. Fück what everybody else thinks.