"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Decision to STOP PAYING for everything. Need serious workable Plan.....

ShawnStJames

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Malibu
I've decided that there is no way to stop feminism from wreaking ruiination in my life. Instead, I'll let them GET what they SAY they want. Some idea of equality.

Job # 1 ....Stop paying. Or should I say.,,,split it all up EQUALLY.

I need some genuine ideas on this. It is against my total nature to not pay for going out. Ive been doing it for areally long time.

I dont want to be an ass about it. I just want to stop paying.

Im sure some of you guys know how to do this. Cause I have no idea.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by goldenboy83

The most important thing is not to be insecure and avoid those "I wonder if you pay your part" looks. Either pay for her as if it was self-evident or let her pay for herself as if it was self-evident.

i agree totally.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
just tell her your position and she how she handles it.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Girl Im seeing right now is really strong minded on paying her on way. I don't argue :)
 
Top