Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decided to delete my tinder after more poor experiences from that

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I had posted a thread about a date I had gone on with a girl I met off of tinder, the first time I had ever met someone from an OLD site or app. She was way heavier than what the photos suggested and even her face looked very different than what she had shown on there. She was also very annoying and just the whole date sucked.

Anyway, towards the latter part of last week and over the weekend I was chatting with a couple more of my matches on there, which also resulted in numbers. However, one of the issues, which was discussed on my last thread and with a friend I have out here, was the possibility of being "fatfished". Their profiles had pictures that were around chest height or higher, so there really wasn't anyway to see if they were fat or not. I was able to see their social media accounts and both of the women were way heavier than what their tinder profiles showed and they also looked very different as well, which didn't make any sense. I didn't say anything but just decided to not follow through with trying to meet up with them and I also decided to delete my tinder.

I really didn't want to continue with wasting my time like that so I felt it was for the better. Another issue was the fact that I was able to go through all of the profiles that were within my area in less than a week, and that was swiping right on about 50% of the profiles.....so to say the least there wasn't much on there out here. Right now I just feel like taking a break from this and just work/make money, workout, spend time with friends, play video games, read, watch movies, etc.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds about right...have 1 bad experience, and then Give up. Imagine what would happen in your life if you applied this approach towards all areas.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds about right...have 1 bad experience, and then Give up. Imagine what would happen in your life if you applied this approach towards all areas.
+1

However i get what you did, old is not the best place to get quality.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly you can mitigate your fat experience by video calling them, or by showing up, and if she's fat, excusing yourself. Deep down it's not them fat that much, it's your inability to meet up and try enough times. Should be a none issue.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's about 3 million females on Tinder per month.

How many more females are not on Tinder?

But the better question is, why does a beautiful women need Tinder to begin with?
They dont. Hot women dont need any apps. Shes either bat**** crazy, a bot, single mom,or farming followers to her instagram account. They dont go online until after they poison the local well.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let me say this again gents, by putting urself in Tinder and using it exclusively will induce you to spend inordinate amount of time molding urself to qualify to the whims and fancies of women.

That is not the masculine way.

It's the way of the feminine.

In the long run, you'll acquire traits that will identify urself as more feminine then masculine.

Masculine power always pulls femininity in, remember that.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is pretty simple.

Ripped guy with shirtless pics - Tinder is great!

Beta guy with bad pics - Tinder sucks!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont. Hot women dont need any apps. Shes either bat**** crazy, a bot, single mom,or farming followers to her instagram account. They dont go online until after they poison the local well.
For real, if a woman is decently attractive and on a dating site or app there is definitely a reason. Hell, most men will **** almost anything so it really shouldn't be all that difficult for a woman to meet men in the real world, assuming she doesn't live under a rock.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I already explained to you that this would happen and you were better off going to social events or developing hobbies where women show up. And now you are going MTGTOW mode after failing at something where you had a .0000000000001% chance to begin with?

Of course dating is frustrating. It's meant to frustrate you, lmao. Dating is a woman's hobby.

Being social/having a social life is not the same as dating. One is invigorating, the other is frustrating. One leads to organic interactions with women on your wavelength, the other leads to weird interactions and zero chemistry with most women. One makes you more of a complete man, the other turns you into a woman with no life.
OLD sites and apps are a waste of time, I realize this. The problem is that there really isn't any other means of meeting women outside of going out to bars and clubs. I see women at the gym, but I try not to do that all too often to avoid unnecessary drama, as it's never worked for me in the past. Occasionally I see women in public (grocery store, etc.) but that isn't all that often.

Seriously, besides working out, making money and hanging out with my friends I don't really want to do much else outside that besides just have alone time, so of course I'm never going to meet any women. Also, most of them are already locked down, many in my area are single moms, drugged out, etc. This is why I'm moving sometime next summer because the potential pool out here is abysmal, tons of bat**** crazy women where I live.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OLD sites and apps are a waste of time, I realize this. The problem is that there really isn't any other means of meeting women outside of going out to bars and clubs. I see women at the gym, but I try not to do that all too often to avoid unnecessary drama, as it's never worked for me in the past. Occasionally I see women in public (grocery store, etc.) but that isn't all that often.

Seriously, besides working out, making money and hanging out with my friends I don't really want to do much else outside that besides just have alone time, so of course I'm never going to meet any women. Also, most of them are already locked down, many in my area are single moms, drugged out, etc. This is why I'm moving sometime next summer because the potential pool out here is abysmal, tons of bat**** crazy women where I live.
I get invited to parties, weddings, club/business openings, art shows, fashion shows, charity events etc.

I get those in small towns or big cities.

It ain't about location.

You should ask yourself why is ur sphere of influence so small that u r not regularly invited to social events.

In any social event, there is always a throng of beauties all dolled up just to be noticed.

Always.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get invited to parties, weddings, club/business openings, art shows, fashion shows, charity events etc.

I get those in small towns or big cities.

It ain't about location.

You should ask yourself why is ur sphere of influence so small that u r not regularly invited to social events.

In any social event, there is always a throng of beauties all dolled up just to be noticed.

Always.
Never heard of anyone going to art or fashion shows, nor any of those other social events you are talking about. No one I know around my age is married or looking to get married.

People in their 20s don't do stuff like that, I'm not a 50 year old businessman living in Manhattan.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never heard of anyone going to art or fashion shows, nor any of those other social events you are talking about. No one I know around my age is married or looking to get married.

People in their 20s don't do stuff like that, I'm not a 50 year old businessman living in Manhattan.
Where do you think all the young ladies go to on social events?

You must seriously think they r limited to the club scene...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you think all the young ladies go to on social events?

You must seriously think they r limited to the club scene...
Disregarding women that are in college, which in that case they'd be at college parties and events, I honestly have no clue.

All I see here is these women may go out for a night on the town with their girls on a Friday or Saturday night, get all dressed up, take selfies and all that. Besides that, they just go to their mundane jobs, like the vast majority of people, and don't do much else besides that. Maybe they go to the gym, hang out with friends, etc.

Seriously, unless I become some peeping Tom the only place you'll ever see women is at a bar or club. Most of the "social events" these people go to consist of parties that they have with all their friends, through mutual friends they can then go and meet a man and live happily ever after.

I'm being honest, this is about all I can think of.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Disregarding women that are in college, which in that case they'd be at college parties and events, I honestly have no clue.

All I see here is these women may go out for a night on the town with their girls on a Friday or Saturday night, get all dressed up, take selfies and all that. Besides that, they just go to their mundane jobs, like the vast majority of people, and don't do much else besides that. Maybe they go to the gym, hang out with friends, etc.

Seriously, unless I become some peeping Tom the only place you'll ever see women is at a bar or club. Most of the "social events" these people go to consist of parties that they have with all their friends, through mutual friends they can then go and meet a man and live happily ever after.

I'm being honest, this is about all I can think of.
Register for a charity run.

Just go to one single stupid run and you'll see young ladies congregating in their sexiest colorful outfits.

Test it out.

Even a charity run under the hot sun can be a fashion show.

Now imagine being in other social events.

Women are drawn to any social event imaginable just to showcase their own beauty and check out their competitions lest they be left behind with the latest fashion craze or juicy gossip.

Join any one social groupings or join multiple and you'll meet more women then you ever thought possible.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Register for a charity run.

Just go to one single stupid run and you'll see young ladies congregating in their sexiest colorful outfits.

Test it out.

Even a charity run under the hot sun can be a fashion show.

Now imagine being in other social events.

Women are drawn to any social event imaginable just to showcase their own beauty and check out their competitions lest they be left behind with the latest fashion craze or juicy gossip.

Join any one social groupings or join multiple and you'll meet more women then you ever thought possible.
Do you mean like a charity 5k or something like that?

I've checked into meetup groups but in my area there weren't many options with that and the people on there were much older than I was, I was able to see pictures of the events, the people that registered, etc.

I've mentioned this a while ago, but I looked into salsa dancing clubs/socials and classes. Dancing really isn't my thing, which was why I didn't follow through with it, but out of all the options I've come up with that is actually a pretty good one, as I'm sure there'd be attractive women there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mean like a charity 5k or something like that?

I've checked into meetup groups but in my area there weren't many options with that and the people on there were much older than I was, I was able to see pictures of the events, the people that registered, etc.

I've mentioned this a while ago, but I looked into salsa dancing clubs/socials and classes. Dancing really isn't my thing, which was why I didn't follow through with it, but out of all the options I've come up with that is actually a pretty good one, as I'm sure there'd be attractive women there.
Can't really showcase ur masculinity in dancing classes, it's where feline energy or emotions excels.

Go for something that's neutral, adventure groups, nature groups, etc where's there's a mix of people. Normally only young girls join in these groups.

Go do some exciting stuff man, clubs or night scene's are boring after a while, even those women that ply those places all looks the same, act the same, talk the same and it just doesn't hold the same allure as those women you meet outside in social gatherings.

Take slow baby steps and slowly understand/learn social nuances, ur problem has always been overcoming ur social awkwardness.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really showcase ur masculinity in dancing classes, it's where feline energy or emotions excels.

Go for something that's neutral, adventure groups, nature groups, etc where's there's a mix of people. Normally only young girls join in these groups.

Go do some exciting stuff man, clubs or night scene's are boring after a while, even those women that ply those places all looks the same, act the same, talk the same and it just doesn't hold the same allure as those women you meet outside in social gatherings.

Take slow baby steps and slowly understand/learn social nuances, ur problem has always been overcoming ur social awkwardness.
LOL dancing honestly isn't my thing but the reason I came up with that idea was because of the fact that it is something active that women like to do. Like I said, the reason why I didn't follow through with that was because I knew I probably wouldn't enjoy it all that much and would be forcing myself to partake in an activity for the sake of meeting women and not out of personal interest.

The nightlife is repetitive but I don't go out all the often and when I do go with friends I generally have a very good time, this was something that I missed out on until a little over a year ago so it is still new to me. I actually have gotten a lot of numbers and several dates with women when I've been out, almost every time I go out with my friends I always meet someone and we end up going out on a date. However, we don't get to go out all that often, though we've been doing so much more frequently as of late.

One of my friends likes to do country music dancing so we stop at a place where they do that to let him enjoy himself for a while. Anyway, every single time I have been there I see the same exact people, same couples, etc. It isn't my scene at all but certain places seem to attract these regulars lol.

Disregarding my dating life I'm actually pretty content, I'm on a really good path right now but I just hardly ever come across many women and in situations where it's realistic to actually make anything come of it. I'm also a bit awkward with women, not in a creepy way but just have a hard time connecting with them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LOL dancing honestly isn't my thing but the reason I came up with that idea was because of the fact that it is something active that women like to do. Like I said, the reason why I didn't follow through with that was because I knew I probably wouldn't enjoy it all that much and would be forcing myself to partake in an activity for the sake of meeting women and not out of personal interest.

The nightlife is repetitive but I don't go out all the often and when I do go with friends I generally have a very good time, this was something that I missed out on until a little over a year ago so it is still new to me. I actually have gotten a lot of numbers and several dates with women when I've been out, almost every time I go out with my friends I always meet someone and we end up going out on a date. However, we don't get to go out all that often, though we've been doing so much more frequently as of late.

One of my friends likes to do country music dancing so we stop at a place where they do that to let him enjoy himself for a while. Anyway, every single time I have been there I see the same exact people, same couples, etc. It isn't my scene at all but certain places seem to attract these regulars lol.

Disregarding my dating life I'm actually pretty content, I'm on a really good path right now but I just hardly ever come across many women and in situations where it's realistic to actually make anything come of it. I'm also a bit awkward with women, not in a creepy way but just have a hard time connecting with them.
Go out and do something, report back here so we can guide you.

But if u r more interested in blogging about how bad it is for you etc, then I won't participate further.