Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decided to delete my tinder after more poor experiences from that

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL dancing honestly isn't my thing but the reason I came up with that idea was because of the fact that it is something active that women like to do. Like I said, the reason why I didn't follow through with that was because I knew I probably wouldn't enjoy it all that much and would be forcing myself to partake in an activity for the sake of meeting women and not out of personal interest.

The nightlife is repetitive but I don't go out all the often and when I do go with friends I generally have a very good time, this was something that I missed out on until a little over a year ago so it is still new to me. I actually have gotten a lot of numbers and several dates with women when I've been out, almost every time I go out with my friends I always meet someone and we end up going out on a date. However, we don't get to go out all that often, though we've been doing so much more frequently as of late.

One of my friends likes to do country music dancing so we stop at a place where they do that to let him enjoy himself for a while. Anyway, every single time I have been there I see the same exact people, same couples, etc. It isn't my scene at all but certain places seem to attract these regulars lol.

Disregarding my dating life I'm actually pretty content, I'm on a really good path right now but I just hardly ever come across many women and in situations where it's realistic to actually make anything come of it. I'm also a bit awkward with women, not in a creepy way but just have a hard time connecting with them.
You're putting the cart before the horse. You talk about women as if when you get one all your problems will be solved. Forget women for a second and pick something you're going to master. Idc what it is. Pick it and become a god at it. Indecision is worse than wrong decision. You need to sharpen your mind, develop confidence, and find your passions. Pusssy is great but if you're out hunting it incessantly you'll come off as desperate. Enjoy yourself and keep looking for social stuff you'd like. Go on your journey but keep your eyes peeled for cuties showing high interest. You will gain more doing that than going out to chase women.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Live the swipe life bro. Keep lifting and swiping and youll eventually luckout and meet someone decent."

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're putting the cart before the horse. You talk about women as if when you get one all your problems will be solved. Forget women for a second and pick something you're going to master. Idc what it is. Pick it and become a god at it. Indecision is worse than wrong decision. You need to sharpen your mind, develop confidence, and find your passions. Pusssy is great but if you're out hunting it incessantly you'll come off as desperate. Enjoy yourself and keep looking for social stuff you'd like. Go on your journey but keep your eyes peeled for cuties showing high interest. You will gain more doing that than going out to chase women.
Well the only problem I do really have right now is related to them. I realize that is all I post about on here, which is a forum related to women/dating, etc. but I do in fact have other things going on in my life that don't involve them at all.

With that aside, you and the other posters are right in that i need to be doing social stuff to get out of the house and enjoy myself but also being aware of potential opportunities whilst I'm there. It's all about putting yourself into situations like that, which I do understand.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL dancing honestly isn't my thing but the reason I came up with that idea was because of the fact that it is something active that women like to do. Like I said, the reason why I didn't follow through with that was because I knew I probably wouldn't enjoy it all that much and would be forcing myself to partake in an activity for the sake of meeting women and not out of personal interest.
Why is dancing not your thing? Have you tried it? Are you afraid of something about dancing? Are you not willing to step outside of your comfort zone in order to meet women?

@Spaz idea of a local charity 5k run is great, but I'd expand on it and say to look for run groups too. Like you, I haven't had a lot of luck with Meetup.com in my area (which is even a big city), but run groups are often held weekly and you can find them on Facebook, or if you have a running store that focuses exclusively on running shoes and gear, they will usually host weekly or bi-weekly runs. Distance is usually 3-5 miles at a reasonable pace. Runners are a really awesome group of people. Very friendly, social, accepting, and no attitude. Plus the girls are often really hot and in great shape.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The nightlife is repetitive but I don't go out all the often and when I do go with friends I generally have a very good time, this was something that I missed out on until a little over a year ago so it is still new to me. I actually have gotten a lot of numbers and several dates with women when I've been out, almost every time I go out with my friends I always meet someone and we end up going out on a date. However, we don't get to go out all that often, though we've been doing so much more frequently as of late.

One of my friends likes to do country music dancing so we stop at a place where they do that to let him enjoy himself for a while. Anyway, every single time I have been there I see the same exact people, same couples, etc. It isn't my scene at all but certain places seem to attract these regulars lol.

Disregarding my dating life I'm actually pretty content, I'm on a really good path right now but I just hardly ever come across many women and in situations where it's realistic to actually make anything come of it. I'm also a bit awkward with women, not in a creepy way but just have a hard time connecting with them.
Yoga class. No need to be aggressive there. A man doing yoga will get a women’s attention. Plus, it’s good for you!

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I had posted a thread about a date I had gone on with a girl I met off of tinder, the first time I had ever met someone from an OLD site or app. She was way heavier than what the photos suggested and even her face looked very different than what she had shown on there. She was also very annoying and just the whole date sucked.

Anyway, towards the latter part of last week and over the weekend I was chatting with a couple more of my matches on there, which also resulted in numbers. However, one of the issues, which was discussed on my last thread and with a friend I have out here, was the possibility of being "fatfished".
Just going on a single date with a fatty would fill me up with such rage at losing the time that I would probably do the same thing. I wonder if heightist gals think the same way about me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course dating is frustrating. It's meant to frustrate you, lmao. Dating is a woman's hobby.
Seeing a few nubile lasses walk around in tight shorts today, I was just thinking about this. As I am in Eastern Europe currently, and it is the Summer Solstice, I got thinking about the Ivan Kupala festival, where maidens go around wearing thin linens wading into a lake and then dancing around a fire to attract a man (wet T-shirts have been around a lot longer than Spring Break, LOL):
In an earlier age, men were far too busy working on the farm, or in the metal shop, or in battle, to be able to devote the time to "courting". Women had to make themselves available at certain times like this festival, lest they become old maid material at age 20. :rolleyes:
Now the situation is completely reversed, and men - the normies at least (Chad gets it easy) - have to waste their time & money hoping that they can impress a decent woman.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is dancing not your thing? Have you tried it? Are you afraid of something about dancing? Are you not willing to step outside of your comfort zone in order to meet women?

@Spaz idea of a local charity 5k run is great, but I'd expand on it and say to look for run groups too. Like you, I haven't had a lot of luck with Meetup.com in my area (which is even a big city), but run groups are often held weekly and you can find them on Facebook, or if you have a running store that focuses exclusively on running shoes and gear, they will usually host weekly or bi-weekly runs. Distance is usually 3-5 miles at a reasonable pace. Runners are a really awesome group of people. Very friendly, social, accepting, and no attitude. Plus the girls are often really hot and in great shape.
One of my friends enjoys country music dancing, his skills are to the point where he flips the girls in the air and all sorts of other tricks. Anyway, a few times I've tried it when we've gone out, it's fun for a bit but not something I'd enjoy on the regular. Also, I'm very physically active in my regular life so when I go out a lot of times I just want to chill, relax and talk to people.

To be quite honest something active, like a run group, would be a good fit for me because I'm a regular gym goer/exerciser....so of course it makes sense to want to find something similar. I've actually been seeing some new girls at the gym I was considering approaching, though I need to take my previous experiences with that into account and play it a bit differently. As another person mentioned, yoga classes might be a good idea as well, though I'd have to find a place that might be also conducive to meeting hot women.

Something one of my friends has tried was local obstacle races, like tough mudders, spartan races, etc.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god. We won’t get any more of your lame posts for a while

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just going on a single date with a fatty would fill me up with such rage at losing the time that I would probably do the same thing. I wonder if heightist gals think the same way about me.
LOL It didn't fill me with rage but I felt a bit disappointed. I actually told my friends about how she used photos that didn't really show what she looked like and one of them said he would have just walked out lol.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I had a friend that signed up for an dancersize class back in the early 90s, He said it was about 9-1 chicks to men.
Yoga is still female centric. Not all women who do yoga are into the “sensitive man”. But it is attractive to see a man doing yoga because it may mean they are health conscious, secure in masculinity and possibly have better sex skills. Just don’t wear yoga pants. lol. Joe Rogan does yoga!

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Both sexes get “duped” by using the apps. Men have to deal with false advertising regarding looks and females have to try and sort out the men that advertise themselves as having their lives together, being emotionally mature, having a decent job (or ANY job), and the reason why i finally deleted the apps is because my last date was with a legit felon! He advertised himself as a yoga guy. Come to find out he started yoga in jail. Jesus H. Men lie about their height all the damn time! It’s not shallow to me, i just prefer and am attracted to males my height (5’8”) or taller.

i agree it’s best to meet others out in the “wild” naturally. People are all putting their best foot forward on the apps at best and lying at worst. Quality people don’t need an app to meet people.

Even being past the so-called wall (39) and being an introvert, I have no issues meeting (and plating) men anywhere I go. And i am not a 10 by any means. It’s less about looks as you get older and more about quality traits. Of course one of those traits is to stay active and healthy and look as good as you can!

The apps are for train wrecks, overweight or dramatic chicks and broke men with a shady past.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Both sexes get “duped” by using the apps. Men have to deal with false advertising regarding looks and females have to try and sort out the men that advertise themselves as having their lives together, being emotionally mature, having a decent job (or ANY job), and the reason why i finally deleted the apps is because my last date was with a legit felon! He advertised himself as a yoga guy. Come to find out he started yoga in jail. Jesus H. Men lie about their height all the damn time! It’s not shallow to me, i just prefer and am attracted to males my height (5’8”) or taller.

i agree it’s best to meet others out in the “wild” naturally. People are all putting their best foot forward on the apps at best and lying at worst. Quality people don’t need an app to meet people.

Even being past the so-called wall (39) and being an introvert, I have no issues meeting (and plating) men anywhere I go. And i am not a 10 by any means. It’s less about looks as you get older and more about quality traits. Of course one of those traits is to stay active and healthy and look as good as you can!

The apps are for train wrecks, overweight or dramatic chicks and broke men with a shady past.
I actually took your advice about yoga and started looking into that in my area. They actually have a yoga studio that has a class one night a week on the roof patio of a local nightlife hot spot. $6 cover charge and then there are drink and meal specials for yogis after class. The next few weeks they aren't hosting the class due to renovations but I was considering giving that a go.

I already workout a lot and stretch, plus do some form of yoga exercises myself, but I've never taken an actual yoga class. So, I can actually see myself doing that just for the activity and the women there will just be another perk to it, though not necessarily my primary reason for going.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually took your advice about yoga and started looking into that in my area. They actually have a yoga studio that has a class one night a week on the roof patio of a local nightlife hot spot. $6 cover charge and then there are drink and meal specials for yogis after class. The next few weeks they aren't hosting the class due to renovations but I was considering giving that a go.

I already workout a lot and stretch, plus do some form of yoga exercises myself, but I've never taken an actual yoga class. So, I can actually see myself doing that just for the activity and the women there will just be another perk to it, though not necessarily my primary reason for going.
Sounds perfect! Men often think yoga is all relaxing and woo. And while it *can be, it can also be one of the hardest workouts you’ll get. And you can also check out the females. Just be careful not to creep on women overtly there. While we like seeing hot men at classes we are also wary (from experience). But, good for you for checking it out. Yoga, as a side effect, will give you more self control, confidence and poise. :) Good luck!

PS Stay away from “hot yoga” (Bikram). It stinks horribly in the studio!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Can't really showcase ur masculinity in dancing classes, it's where feline energy or emotions excels.

Go for something that's neutral, adventure groups, nature groups, etc where's there's a mix of people. Normally only young girls join in these groups.

Go do some exciting stuff man, clubs or night scene's are boring after a while, even those women that ply those places all looks the same, act the same, talk the same and it just doesn't hold the same allure as those women you meet outside in social gatherings.

Take slow baby steps and slowly understand/learn social nuances, ur problem has always been overcoming ur social awkwardness.
Going to have to disagree with you here. You can meet some really hot ladies at salsa or ballroom dancing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Going to have to disagree with you here. You can meet some really hot ladies at salsa or ballroom dancing.
You can also meet some really hot ladies if you spend time at Victoria Secret's shops choosing undergarments for ur girlfriend or plates.

But I'd rather die then be doing that feminine centric stuff.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You can also meet some really hot ladies if you spend time at Victoria Secret's shops choosing undergarments for ur girlfriend or plates.

But I'd rather die then be doing that feminine centric stuff.
To each their own. Nothing wrong with dancing dude. Since the dudes lead; it should be right up your alley.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To each their own. Nothing wrong with dancing dude. Since the dudes lead; it should be right up your alley.
Not interested in feminine dances, never have and never will.

Women are more then capable leading themselves there, the only reasons males are there is either because they need his physical strength to do some maneuver or the man completes the overall picture, like an earring does to a woman's face.

If u r talking about masculine dance, that's a different game, it's not geared to bring out a man's inner "femininity", proper male dancing has survived to this day and if you need some examples, the haka dance would point you in the right direction.