Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decades of Experience All In One Post

Stinky Boots

Banned
Reaction score
good stuff but...

:rockon:
great stuff,my boots are much less stinky...however I think u guys get sot of dehumanised after all that:wave: please realise its not there intention,they were 'born this way'.Otherwise,just joined and thought it would be great if someone replied.Above all...Where the **** did Pook go???

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspector Clouseau said:
MYTH: Find one woman you like who likes you, and stick with her through thick and thin.

TRUTH: This is the biggest mistake I ever made. I used to be loyal to whomever I was with, even when someone better came along...
What exactly is "better" in this context?

Her looks? It is impossible to know if a woman is "better" until you've spent adequate time with her.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
What exactly is "better" in this context?

Her looks? It is impossible to know if a woman is "better" until you've spent adequate time with her.
Looks is a start
Personality
Compatibility
etc.

He could have spent time with her, coworkers, friends, acquaintances..

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, It took me 3 Days to read this post... I had to re-read the paragraph where he dump her because of xyz... love it. thanks for sharing.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
On that part:
Boring, nerdy guys who were dog meat at 15 can be studs at 35.
[This message has been edited by Inspector Clouseau (edited 06-05-2002).]
So all I am destined to are leftover roasties hungry for cash. ****ing great, might as well just quit while I'm at it. Or go full Breivik since it's all that's actually worth doing nowadays.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original post from June 2002 holds up very well when reading it in February 2024. I don't think the post was written in 2002. The poster in 2002 was quoting R. Don Steele who wrote something before 2002. It's unknown when R. Don Steele wrote this, but it likely covers the era of the 1960s-1990s.

I think looks matter more now than when R. Don Steele wrote what was written.